Roe vs Wade Overturned

Nobody should have any say in what happens to a persons body whether it be abortion or ending of life. The only reason any person or state would want to have a say is for no other reason than control.

A puppy is a puppy when it is born. A kitten is a kitten when it is born. A lamb is lamb when it is born.

Before then they are the 'unborn'. They are a 'fetus' are they not? An embryo of a mammal in its later stages of development.

How about Joe Biden forcing doctors to perform abortions?
How about Biden mandating forced sterilizations so we don't have be concerned about abortions. It's within the realm of a government to do this. Of course justified by the threat of 'Climate Change' due to population growth.

This is an interesting look back in time...............

A puppy is a puppy when it is born. A kitten is a kitten when it is born. A lamb is lamb when it is born.

Before then they are the 'unborn'. They are a 'fetus' are they not? An embryo of a mammal in its later stages of development.
What’s your point? Sounds like you’re trying to deny the existence of life with semantics.

Bottom line is at conception you have created a human life. It lives, it grows. When at a certain stage of readiness, it’s born. Outside of the womb it continues it’s growth until maturity.

Population growth is deliberatley not mentioned when it comes to climate change. They instead blame farting cows. But cows only exist to feed humans, so less humans means less cows doesnt it? Ssshhh! no money to be made there!

What’s your point? Sounds like you’re trying to deny the existence of life with semantics.

Bottom line is at conception you have created a human life. It lives, it grows. When at a certain stage of readiness, it’s born. Outside of the womb it continues it’s growth until maturity.
Ok have birth and leave it on the floor......whatever it is. It can only exist after birth with human or its mothers intervention.

At conception you have simply joined cells.

• Haha
Reactions: RFR
Pretty good read here:

Yes, it was. And it makes perfect sense. I never really bought the indignation from the right about abortion. It's always seemed just another divisive weapon to gain power.

Yes, it was. And it makes perfect sense. I never really bought the indignation from the right about abortion. It's always seemed just another divisive weapon to gain power.
I did not read the article, but you brought up an interesting point

“It’s always seemed just another devicive weapon to gain power”

And there’s the problem the desire to gain power. Nothing to serve the people, nothing to actually make a better world. But just using issues to enact their own agendas of self advancement

I did not read the article, but you brought up an interesting point

“It’s always seemed just another devicive weapon to gain power”

And there’s the problem the desire to gain power. Nothing to serve the people, nothing to actually make a better world. But just using issues to enact their own agendas of self advancement
That’s all we have now. Vaccines, masks, lgtb rights, abortion, etc.

Take a look at Trump. He used to be well known in certain circles and would pop up on the national stage occasionally. He had a reality tv show that ran many seasons. But I personally never even heard of it.

Now, he’s probably the most famous man in the world! And has more power than he ever had. I don’t think he truly cared about making America great as much as he cared about making Trump great.

Must be nice for a narcissistic personality

A butterfly is a caterpillar before it is a butterfly.
Does that make it okay for me to torture a caterpillar?

Time to require fetuses to conceal carry.
If the unborn is somehow threatening the mother's life, that seams reasonable to stop it.
As I said before, one should er in the direction of life.
The left wants to make the exception the rule and claim all the gray areas.

What would be wrong with making cat food out of all the dead fetuses?
Like geee, it's just dead tissue.
That would reduce the cost of disposal.
What... there's a law against that.
Send out some protestors immediately! 👿👿👿

Pretty good read here:

Like I said before -- it's a good way to thin the herd of women that failed to protect their young.
They just don't have what it takes in a Darwinian world of natural selection.
It's plausible to just go ahead and let them die out.
They deserve it.

Last edited:
Back