Roe vs Wade Overturned

Thought we were done, but, here:

1. Sure ... it's a fair question about who's going to pay for the bad vaccine outcomes when it's mandatory. It's unfair, but life's unfair. Aren't you asking a woman who's raped to carry that baby to term even though it will have lifelong repercussions and could possibly have deadly complications? It's a slim chance, sure, but it's there. Just like adverse reactions.

2. I never said I was pro-choice. In fact, earlier in the thread I said I was not. Interestingly, the only people I know who have had abortions (5 in total) are all pro-lifers. They have no problem calling the left "baby-killers" when, in fact, they literally have killed babies.

3. I'm not sure what you're getting at with the sodomy law comment.
4. What exactly do you mean by mandatory? Mandatory for a job? For a career? To use a service?
If that's the case, then just get another job. Use another service, etc. Isn't that what the right says when people complain about not being able to support themselves with their low-paying job?

I'm not aware of a law or regulation stating that everyone must get the vaccine no matter what.

It's your ventriloquism dude... and is NOT what I actually said.
You claimed that covid was a lot worse than any flu bug, and I pointed out that Spanish flu was worse.
You are in error, but you lack the honesty to fix your error.
I also asked if we should have mandatory flu vaccines across the board, since covid is just worse than average, but no comparison to the Spanish flu.
That was and still is my point as I am now speaking for myself.
I really think it is a fair question to ask, and since you lack the honesty to answer it, then I think we're done here, dude.
I really really do think we are done here.
<bump>
I guess I misunderstood what you meant by the Spanish Flu comment.

You were asking why is the Covid vax mandatory (which, again ... mandatory for what?) and the flu is not.

Then I said, well ... it's killed a lot more people than the flu, and it's very contagious.

Then you said it hasn't killed nearly as many people as the Spanish Flu. Which is true. And that's good!

So ... I guess I don't see your point. Why bring up the Spanish Flu? To show that Covid could be a lot worse? That's true. I think we're all glad it's not.

I don't see my error. I inferred from your statement that, since the Spanish Flu didn't have a mandatory vaccine, then Covid shouldn't either because it's not even as bad. I guess that's the error you're talking about? If so, then, yes, I misunderstood your meaning. And if that's the case, then I don't know what you meant by bringing it up.

That's something with which I can wholeheartedly agree.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. And hey, I apologize for losing my temper a bit. I don't know you at all, and vice versa. This is not an ideal vessel for nuanced discussion.

Anyway, no hard feelings I hope.

Best regards.
Very classy exit from the debate, but I guess you got drug back in? 😂

I have a close friend. He’s as pro vaxx as they come.
I’m as anti vaxx as they come, going back to the 70s

Our friendship is still intact despite not being allowed into his house for going on 3 years now.

On his side, he’s terrified about the covid because of bronchitis issues that have come close to taking his life pre covid.

Sucks because the days of hanging out jamming in his music room with the vast collection of vintage Marshall’s are gone. Possibly for good.

We’ll visit in his garage, with him inside and me right outside in those canvas fold up chairs maintaining 10 foot social distancing.

I think he’s nuts, and he thinks I’m nuts 😂

But....... I understand and respect his opinion, as he does mine.

The friendship is still intact although not the same as before.

We focus on what we have in common, rather than what we disagree on

But that’s better than some of the extreme breakdowns I’ve seen in other friendships and even families.

Somehow, as a people, we have to make it through.

1652044063734.png

When I look at the photo of the young lady on the left with her mouth wide open and screaming.... it reminds me of the screaming and shedding of tears on the faces of many young women (and older women) whose world was seemingly falling apart simply because Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election.

The leaked Draft Opinion is exactly what it is. A preliminary opinion. NOT the final decision.

Someone within the offices of the Supreme Court had to have been approached by a representative of someone who has unlimited financial resources. Whoever the leaker is did it for the money.

The Supreme Court Marshall's investigation into the situation will more than likely be as inconclusive as was the Warren Commission report was years ago of the JFK assassination. People in high places know how to hide.

IMO, the leaked Draft Opinion has been successful:

1) The sanctity of the United States Supreme Court has been violated. The sanctity and securness of lower Federal courts is now questionable. And who knows whether or not local courts can be violated as well.

2) The midterm elections aren't that far away. Millions of Democrats have already had buyers remorse because of Biden's inability to deal with situations the ARE important. People vote their pocketbooks most often than not. It's a genius tactic that someone paid someone else to do in order to elevate abortion pro or con to once again become front and center to distract peoples attention away from stuff like the rising cost of beef and the price Americans are paying for open Southern border,, etc etc.

This thread has evolved into discussion and arguments concerning Covid, vaccines, transgendering all of which have been discussed and argued about before in other threads. I'm glad that we're not arguing back and forth about the origin of the Black Plague. LOL.

Women are out in force TODAY to protest their objections to a "Draft decision".

TODAY is the operative word. Today is Mothers Day.

The irony in that is inescapable.

Last edited:
Is this the thread where men get all indignant about allowing women to make decisions about their own body, or is this the thread where men get all indignant about being told what to do with their own bodies?
I'm so confused...
:ROFLMAO:

Is this the thread where men get all indignant about allowing women to make decisions about their own body, or is this the thread where men get all indignant about being told what to do with their own bodies?
I'm so confused...
:ROFLMAO:
As long as they stay in the kitchen and do as their told, I don't care.

Hey, It's still their body and their choice.
They can do whatever they want -- without a doctor.
There there... 🥴

It looks like the leaker should be tried for treason.
That person sabatoged the judicial branch of the government, and it lost its ability to function properly going forward.
The left has pretty well destroyed the office of the president as well.
Now we have a string-pull doll as our president.
He reads the script he is given, and he even screws that up.

On Mother’s Day. A day we celebrate the mother’s of our children.....
Women, if we can call them that anymore, are protesting for their ‘right’ to kill their offspring in front of a church.

Back