Post your latest purchase!

Watch eyes seem to be fairly common in cattle dogs. I had a Blue Heeler that had a watch eye. Actually, I do too. One brown one kinda green. lol

Looks like a great family friend! What an awesome lookin pup!

I wonder if her confused look is due to the sculpture behind her tho... lol

Great thing about dogs is they don't tell. :)

Thanks guys. It's like having a baby in the house.

The wife is an artist, so we have lots of paintings and sculptures that might be confusing. :D Our house is like a museum in that regard.

I just recieved a Mooer Echolizer and a Mooer Trelicopter (along with a lead).

That's pretty cool. Micro pedals are ace!

SG Junior.

24 fret maple neck, mahogany body, great pot taper, upper fret access is insane. Easier to play than my Epi SG.

$400 tax in. I had to have it.

---------- Update ----------

FUCK!!!!!

Why is this the only site where pictures I post end up being so fucking huge. It's ridiculous.

Attachments

• IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    972 KB · Views: 35
Let's try this again:

Attachments

• IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Fuck yeah Rambo! That's awesome. You know I love the SGs. :)

Definitely! Hum-buckers! It fits me like a glove. Maybe my imagination, but it seems to sit on my lap better than the Epi.

Got to bring to get it changed to lefty tomorrow. It's a left-handed guitar in a right-handed body. It's trans-dextrous. I'm calling it Caitlyn. :D

I wanna hear those pickups. Those 61 Alnico Vs are supposed to be pretty nice. I think they're similar to burstbuckers, which kick ass.

Cool. it's hard for me to do an A/B with my Epi until I get it switched to a lefty. I did plug it in, though, and the humbuckers are obviously less noisy than the P-90's. I'll know more about it in a few days when I get it back after the sex change.

Back