pay it forward to people in need..

sweetshoes18 said:
I have a 1962 gibson melody maker if anyone is interested

also a standard Fender P Bass

and a vintage marlboro 562C guitar amp...

I had a marlboro amp back in the late 70's.....pretty coool!!!

sweetshoes18 said:

I realy need an electric guitar for gigging....
If jamal gives the les Paul to someone else...and if the Melody Maker is functional and/or repairable....I could really use it....

The amp sounds interesting too....is it a tube amp?

a hard drive and a power supply

Hi,

I shipped off a hard drive with Suse Linux 9.1 and a power supply both to guys trying to help their daughters.

And I'm glad I did it!

I got a card from the Food Bank. They're feeding people for 50 cents a meal this Christmas. I sent them a small (meagre) check. No matter how poor I am there are plenty of people worse off than me. I've got a house and can afford a hobby. Some of the people getting the Food Bank meals are homeless and hungry.

The energy generated in this Christmas thread led me to carry that Christmas spirit to the really needy. Knowing you are touched by the same spirit I ask you all to do the same.

Merry Christmas,

Hairy Larry

sweetshoes18 said:

I have a friend who is in need of a bass. This would be a very nice present for him if no one else takes it.

Oh And to everyone that got something from me I shipped everything on Tuesaday UPS ground. I guess no later than Tuesday all packages should be delivered.

p.s
does anybody have any vicodin, loracet, darvon, darvon compound, darvocet, percodan or percocet they wanna part with? Hycodan cough syrup? Tussinonex?

If anyone can drive to Keyser, WV (near Cumberland, MD) They can pick up some old pa equipment (16 channel Ross mixer, 4x10 kustom speakers, kustom 4ch head, maybe more). I live in germany now, and my old equipment is cluttering up my dear mother's house. Most of the stuff is too big to ship, and I don't want to make my mom ship stuff (she's slow enough just shipping stuff to ME...). Anyway, if anybody lives near there and is interested, PM me. If they were to drop off a basic functional distortion pedal on the way it would be sweet, but not necessary.

Thanks guys, this thread is inspiring.

Old emachines computer parts and a nady sp 5 from me.

I'm looking for a external hard drive and ram for my presario though..

hairylarry said:
Hi,

One Dell power supply going out to gbondo wednesday.

Anyone else need old computer stuff? Harddrive, network card, modem, video.

I have one dozen computer monitors. Shipping may be steep for an old monitor that's not worth a lot. I buy them for $10 and get them given to me. I'm in Northeast Arkansas if you can pick one up.

Thinking thinking thinking.

Oh well. If I didn't mention it doesn't mean I don't have it. Shout out to me in the thread or pm me with your computer needs.

Merry Christmas,

Hairy Larry

Got any ram for a compaq r3000 laptop or a Compaq SR1500NX?

Andy,

I checked the UPS tracking and the bass was delivered to you today. I assume the address you gave me is your parents home and you won't be there until this coming Sunday.

Anyhoo, it was delivered. :cool:

60's guy said:
Andy,

I checked the UPS tracking and the bass was delivered to you today. I assume the address you gave me is your parents home and you won't be there until this coming Sunday.

Anyhoo, it was delivered. :cool:

Haha. Ok, cool. Thanks. I'll let you know Sunday. They're probably like, "what the fuck is he buying?"

andycerrone said:
Haha. Ok, cool. Thanks. I'll let you know Sunday. They're probably like, "what the fuck is he buying?"
If you don't like the CD I threw in, just give it to your parents and tell them "Some guy older than you guys gave this to me!" :D :D :D

Compaq SR1500NX ram

andycerrone said:
Got any ram for a compaq r3000 laptop or a Compaq SR1500NX?

I did a quick check and it looks like PC2700. Someone else needed that too.

No luck here.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry

Back