pay it forward to people in need..

I think it might be in order for people to repost what they still have available - if anything.

I threw what little I have left - which is some PC networking gear if anyone wants it. I think I have some SDRAM memory sticks too (128's and 64's maybe) - if anyone is still using them and wants more.

gbondo9 said:
I think it might be in order for people to repost what they still have available - if anything.

I threw what little I have left - which is some PC networking gear if anyone wants it. I think I have some SDRAM memory sticks too (128's and 64's maybe) - if anyone is still using them and wants more.

I need some ram but idk what kind. It'd be for a compaq presario sr1500nx. I also have some memory from an older computer + some old old motherboards, some power fans, a crappy nady mic, and an old green acoustic guitar that's better for looks than playing.

I just payed forward to True some generosity shown to me and a buddy by BentRabbit, Watermelon and Pikingrin.
She didn't ask (nor would she ever I'm sure), but can't think of anyone more deserving :D

If anyone has a cpu fan for an socket A Athlon XP laying around I could use it. My water pump seems to be going out. :(

Still got an old 80's (70's?) 20" Zildjian Sizzle Ride if anyone knows of a jazz drummer looking to embellish on his kit...

Or perhaps a death-metal drummer who wants to feed the rivets to his lead singer

:D

Computer RAM

Hi,

gbondo9 what kind of RAM sticks?

If they are PC2700 (compaq presario sr1500nx) or PC800 (dell dimension 8100) we have a match.

If they are PC100 or 133 that's the old stuff I use.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry

andycerrone said:
I need some ram but idk what kind. It'd be for a compaq presario sr1500nx. I also have some memory from an older computer + some old old motherboards, some power fans, a crappy nady mic, and an old green acoustic guitar that's better for looks than playing.

What I need (I think) are either PC2700 or PC3200. What I have to give away are a 256MB Memory upgrade from a Emachines T1400 Computer PC133

...I don't know what that means...

andycerrone said:
What I need (I think) are either PC2700 or PC3200. What I have to give away are a 256MB Memory upgrade from a Emachines T1400 Computer PC133

...I don't know what that means...

I can use the PC133 RAM. Adding 256MB to these older machines really gives them a kick.

Thanks,

Hairy Larry

I have 386 megs of ram or 3 124 sticks but I don't remember which they are. Worked with athatlon K6 I think, I can look at them sometime this week. I will post later when I get them out.

Now I know why I still hang around here..........all the free stuff! :D

I have some stuff lying around but I'm strapped for cash till after the holidays. If someone needs any of it, I'll pay for shipping after the holidays or you can pay shipping if you need it sooner: Alesis wedge reverb processor, Art Tube MP pre, Bellari MP105 pre, Epiphone Jr. sg style guitar with P-90 style pickup. The guitar could use some attention from a guitar tech (action is high and some fret buzzing). I think I have a metronome too. I'll have to look around.

If anyone has a playable bass lying around, I'd love to stop pitch shifting my guitar for bass lines. :o Same deal though, I'll have to wait until after the holidays to cover shipping.

kojdogg said:
I just payed forward to True some generosity shown to me and a buddy by BentRabbit, Watermelon and Pikingrin.
She didn't ask (nor would she ever I'm sure), but can't think of anyone more deserving :D

Your Buddy's cymbal is out the door... I had it all packaged up and realized I didn't put a note or anything inside...

Does he know it's coming?

:confused:

I have a Presonus mic pre. One of them $100 dealies I go with my Firepod for free. I'll eat shipping

BentRabbit said:
Your Buddy's cymbal is out the door... I had it all packaged up and realized I didn't put a note or anything inside...

Does he know it's coming?

:confused:
Yeah-- I let him know-- he was really happy and pleasantly surprised. Thanks again man! :D :D :D

Hairy Larry - I air-mailed your microphone out this afternoon.

Watermelon - I sent you a PM. I need a few more details from you before I can ship.

Back