Oregon Suspends Basic Skills Graduation Requirement in the Name of Equity

I don't care about whether she was racist or not.
It simply isn't "the right message to reduce poverty". Being poor is not an excuse for denying someone their life. I know, I know, the same ole "not being able to afford a quality life for the kids" argument -- now that's bs. Y'all wanna talk about equality of opportunity? It starts with the basic right to life bruh.
The whole thing is one helluva corrupt mess. The former president of Planned Parenthood currently works for CNN -- I can't imagine the leftist news would be actively pushing for more practical health schemes now, would they...
You don't think "don't have kids in poverty" is the right message?

If you're going to declare the view that birthing kids into miserable circumstances is wrong "BS" you have to be able to explain why anyone is better off when Africans are born only to starve and/or become killers in brutal factional conflicts there.

You have to be able to explain why anyone is better off because that 13 year old kid who was recently shot trying to carjack an off duty cop was born. He got the idea in his head from the particular culture he was surrounded by, his parent(s) were unable to offer him anything but a life in that kind of environment and those kinds of influences.

If only they'd had this, if only they'd had that - meaningless. The circumstances they were born into are what they are - the "if onlys" are non-existent fantasy, they were doomed from birth to have things go the way they did - inadequate parenting, a dysfunctional, inferior cultural environment. What was a 13 year old going to do with a stolen car? He was engaging in predatory behavior for the sake of engaging in predatory behavior.

It sounds like you're saying you don't care what the outcome of them being born is, you just want them born because you think God says they should be...except when this alleged God kills children in biblical lore, which you cop out of discussing with people who don't share your belief. If all you've got is "God says so" then you don't have a compelling argument.

Last edited:
I wish I felt young. The body is sending me different signals these days. I could relate to your post-hole digging comments the other day.

Lol. You gonna follow up on calling me racist while giving others here a pass? I used to respect you in spite of disagreements. Turns out, you’re actually a douche.
Lol - leddy's handing out pronouncements left and right in his official role of arbiter of who's what. Curious that he gets really bent if others make pronouncements about him.

Just remember everything he says has as the subtext - "Yeah but he voted for Joedaughtershowers".

Last edited:
Lol - leddy's handing out pronouncements left and right in his official role of determining who's what. Curious that he gets really bent if others make pronouncements about him.

Just remember everything he says has as the subtext - "Yeah but he voted for Joedaughtershowers".
Difference is that I support my conclusions.

I wish I felt young. The body is sending me different signals these days. I could relate to your post-hole digging comments the other day.

And you're younger than you realize. Only a fool would say that.

Heh, them boys.

I think the important thing, keep on fuckin' movin'. Can't speak for everyone, anyone but myself, you might find over a period of time rather than right away at any given moment a change. Looking back over, say, a year. I kind of experienced that, thinking, I can't do things I used to do. But you keep moving, not in denial and do something stupid to hurt yourself, but don't accept that....within reason. Somehow the wife got me involved through some older couple to tear down...let me rephrase that, dismantle an old barn. Salvage all that priceless lumber, and metal roofing. Top down, piece by piece. Not bad money for 3 days, fri-sunday, 3 grand net. Hanging out with the horses, cattle, goats, llamas, a couple of great pyranese, it was a blast! Skinned nary a knuckle. Felt great. Wonky knee haven't really had trouble with for a while. That posthole digging, once I got over the disappointment of the auger not doing shit to that clay, it wasn't that bad. I have more to do, another phase, which works for me because it makes me feel good, strong. Bending the shit out of some acoustic strings, no problem. I'm not young, at 60, and wouldn't pretend to fool myself otherwise, but I ain't done....not by a longshot. Got about 200 trees to take down soon, not necessarily biguns, but still about 200. Soon.

Nobody posting, so what the hell, I'll run my mouth a bit.

Wife is into crafts and such. And damn good at it, beautiful work. She sells them at times...mostly gives them away. So she discovered felting. Fiber, pokie poke with a needle type thing. That's where the llamas entered the picture. Met those folks. Llama fiber, yarn, whatever. She starts telling them about..my capabilities, all I've done to our "this old house". They want to meet me, start kind of hot on my ass to look at this and that. Old barn needed to come down so the daughter could erect through a company a metal building for the horses...she's moving back home from Cali with husband and kids to the old homestead. The old man had all the wood milled from trees right off the property many moons ago. A lot of white oak. Barn wood is, desirable, in demand for certain purposes. Rather than just push it all over and haul it off to the landfill? At first I was, nah. But what the hell, might be fun, a new experience. When I wasn't banging and prying away, so damn peaceful there. An old pear tree overhung the barn, dropped pears and small limbs and twiggage on top, along with ripe pears. I pushed them off and had the entire crew from the barnyard gathering around to munch away. It was a bit of concern pears dropping from the tree every once in a while, that would have hurt. Llamas, that the only ones I didn't trust. I don't trust a damn llama. They give you that side eye look, like, I'm gonna spit you in the eye, give you a chase, and bite the shit out of you. I have to admit them sheep, ...yeah sure they could have used a bath, but around about lunch or dinner time they actually started looking a might tasty. The great pyranese, fine dogs, raised ariund the barnyard animals, consider them part of the pack to protect against predators. Old man has some timber framed barn repair he wants done. Timber framing, sounds interesting. I'm a semi retired....gambler...so what the hell. The trees I have on my own property to take down, they're pretty much shit wood, tree of heaven, but strip the bark and apply a coat of sealer, protect from the elements, you never know.

Take life as it comes, find enjoyment where you can, that's all you can do. I'm trying.

Eat a bag of dicks, racist.
You're right - Joe Biden is a corrupt, profiteering clown-puppet with no ethics whatsoever and only a witless partisan fool with utterly screwed-up priorities would vote for him.

I agree - it *is* odd that imbeciles who shriek accusations of racism at the drop of a hat completely ignore the blatantly racist commentary that comes out of Biden, yet constantly accuse Trump of being a racist despite not being able to point to anything he's said that suggests this.

Be like...

That’s fucking ridiculous. I’ve never in my whole life heard of j**aboo used as a racist slur. And extending this to saying that’s what he typed and autocorrect changed it peekaboo...... wow! That’s a stretch.

We’re in perceived micro aggression territory now.

All a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

BTW, I typed the alleged racist word into my phone, autocorrect did not change it to peekaboo.

That’s fucking ridiculous. I’ve never in my whole life heard of j**aboo used as a racist slur. And extending this to saying that’s what he typed and autocorrect changed it peekaboo...... wow! That’s a stretch.

BTW, I typed the alleged racist word into my phone, autocorrect did not change it to peekaboo.
I don't think it was an autocorrect either.

Be like...

Another example of going with a concocted narrative in the absence of anything real. Still waiting for that snake in the grass Omarosa to produce the recording she claimed to have of Trump saying ni**er. She was with Michael Clarke Duncan when he died (?) and then got into a legal battle with his family over his estate.

Or the hookers peeing on the bed tape that was presumed to be gospel truth until it was debunked along with the rest of the Steele dossier.

Leticia James is the bitch that ran on a "gonna get Trump" platform right? Maybe he said "piece of shit" which would be completely accurate.

It's just another silly nickname he came up with like "Sleepy Joe" or "Ron DeSanctimonious".

We don't have to make up stories about Joedaughtershowers - he's repeatedly made unambiguously racist commentary for all the world to hear.

It's an older racial slur for black people but in the current context it's just the usual crowd reaching for something to make noise about related to Trump.

Back