New Rep Point Thread.

I've always wanted to run a bar / live music stage....

C'mon down. Last month I talked to THE booking agent in the area about opening a bar for original acts (vs. cover bands) He said there's not enough venues in the North Austin/Round Rock area.

Hey Joey, are you a couple of hours ahead of Greenwich time in your time zone?

And I see that True has added a new smilie from her 'Shed' collection too!

Hey Joey, are you a couple of hours ahead of Greenwich time in your time zone?

And I see that True has added a new smilie from her 'Shed' collection too!

We're GMT + 1 here, Tony. But in 2 weeks we switch to daylight saving time and i'd like to hang the guy who invented that by the balls.......:spank:

Great smiley, True!

Yeah, DST sux ass in spring.. Fall is cool, extra hour of bar time that sat. night :D Is that in 2 weeks already?? :eek: I'll be getting up at '4am' till I get used to it, bleaahhhhh... What is the purpose again, farmers or some shit?

the original idea was to save on electricity.....it all started in the 70's oil crises......
and so that Joe Public could enjoy an extra hour of sunlight after work....which is bullshit because here in Germany the sun in the summer months sets at about 10:00 pm

We're GMT + 1 here, Tony. But in 2 weeks we switch to daylight saving time and i'd like to hang the guy who invented that by the balls.......:spank:

Great smiley, True!

and I thought we were the only dumbasses who did that crap.

I've been attempting to rep a few worthy individuals, but I can't because I have repped them before in the past few months.

What's the secret?

Do I have to hand rep out to someone I don't even friggin' know before I can rep someone I do know again? :confused:

This thread sucks!!! :laughings:;)

I've been attempting to rep a few worthy individuals, but I can't because I have repped them before in the past few months.

What's the secret?

Do I have to hand rep out to someone I don't even friggin' know before I can rep someone I do know again? :confused:

This thread sucks!!! :laughings:;)

I think the magic number is 20. You must rep 20 others before giving rep back to the first.

Back