New Rep Point Thread.

Had a band over yesterday, spent about 5 hours tracking 10 songs. They played well, it's gonna turn out really good. One technical problem on my part, I clicked something and lost 3 tracks in 4 songs, I still dont know wtf happened... So they re-did a few takes, I wasted about 1/2 hour of their time, not very professional :mad: But then again, I'm not a pro so....

Between that and the saints/losers game, it was a hell of a weekend!

Had a band over yesterday, spent about 5 hours tracking 10 songs. They played well, it's gonna turn out really good. One technical problem on my part, I clicked something and lost 3 tracks in 4 songs, I still dont know wtf happened... So they re-did a few takes, I wasted about 1/2 hour of their time, not very professional :mad: But then again, I'm not a pro so....

What software are you using?

As a life long Packers fan, I was LOVING the viqueens/saints game last night! Brett got his ass beat, and taught us that +4 turnovers is slightly worse than -200 yards :D Retire for real now, and have fun living the rest of your life thinking about that last pass!

WHO DAT??

Haw haw SUCK IT BRETT!
His last pass with the Packers,an interception.
His last pass with the Jets,an illegal pass.
His last pass with the Vikings,an interception.

The guy was a great stat compiler,but after the 90's he was a playoff choker who didn't play well in cold weather.Still you've got the Favre worshippers.....:rolleyes:

The guy was a great stat compiler,but after the 90's he was a playoff choker who didn't play well in cold weather.Still you've got the Favre worshippers.....:rolleyes:

He didn't do well for me when I had him for fantasy football a couple of years ago.

Once upon a time man invented the save button, THE END:D

I still felt sorry for him though.....he still remains one of the great ones. And considering how far the Vikings got , he did make a difference. But what a great game that was, really looking forward to Superbowl now. I see it at 50/50. If the Saints handle Manning the way they handled Favre, they have a better chance.

I still felt sorry for him though.....he still remains one of the great ones. And considering how far the Vikings got , he did make a difference. But what a great game that was, really looking forward to Superbowl now. I see it at 50/50. If the Saints handle Manning the way they handled Favre, they have a better chance.

There's a lot of mixed feelings here as well,but once he donned a Vikings Jersey things realluy turned against him.That and seven consecutive years of retirement talk.:rolleyes:

BTW,don't feel sorry for him,he makes more in one quarter of football than most people make all year,and nobody forced him to throw that interception,he did it on his own free will.;)

My apoligies in advance....

:eek:

:o

:D

I have no work,
I'm bored,
other people have posted videos,
who doesn't love ukulele music?:confused:

I did this this morning between posts.

Once upon a time man invented the save button, THE END:D

Don't pester me with your logic, facts, and reason :D

I'm using cubase. I like to let the recording roll nonstop for the whole session, you catch a lot of funny comments and arguing, etc between songs.. I went to make a track taller to see the waveform better, and I think I disarmed the tracks. Cubase is weird about arming and disarming tracks by clicking around on stuff. :mad: Never had a problem in the past, just lucky I guess.. New procedure - Hit stop and record again after every song.

acidock said:
and nobody forced him to throw that interception,he did it on his own free will.

Yeah because god forbid someone else be the hero. All he had to do was basically fall forward for a few more yards, giving Longwell a good shot at winning it in regulation. Longwell is pretty damn good.. Instead, he decided to risk all or nothing, stepped on his own dick, and, well, that's it now..

Yeah because god forbid someone else be the hero. All he had to do was basically fall forward for a few more yards, giving Longwell a good shot at winning it in regulation. Longwell is pretty damn good.. Instead, he decided to risk all or nothing, stepped on his own dick, and, well, that's it now..

I tried making this point somewhere else,but people who haven't seen all of the games don't realize that #4,never runs for a first or a gain.How many drives ended over the years because #4 would throw one up rather than slide two yards for a first down?People only see the highlights,they don't see the ordinary plays that make a big difference in the game.

There's a lot of mixed feelings here as well,but once he donned a Vikings Jersey things realluy turned against him.That and seven consecutive years of retirement talk.:rolleyes:

That and the pathetic crying he did when he was announcing his retirement... the 2nd time 'round. Still you gotta be impessed with his tenure.

That and the pathetic crying he did when he was announcing his retirement...

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!!

crybaby.jpg

(made that one myself :cool: )

I know,there were mistakes,but if I don't get it right the first time,it just goes downhill from there.:o:D

Yeah, I wanted to comment earlier that it looked like you had a lot of fun... sitting there.... with your ukulele. :D Seriously though, I really enjoyed it. :)

Back