New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

hello I'm rahmat :)
I love playing music :guitar:, but I have not been able to record their own voice
I wish here to learn more about home recording;)

please give a clue:thumbs up:

Sorry man. I was just wondering because of your username and promotion of the Tascam. Of course you can make records with the Tascam DP-02. I never said you couldn't.

Sorry man. I was just wondering because of your username and promotion of the Tascam. Of course you can make records with the Tascam DP-02. I never said you couldn't.

Thanks Bro. and Im sorry I sounded a lil smart ass about it....Im new here and trying to get around and get to know people and learn new things as always!! And also have a lot to offer myself,specially old school stuff and thanks for welcoming me here :)

Hello im sergio from Bolivia im 23 im triying to get better at music, i have played gutiar for 4 years and voice for 2 years, my goals its to learn hwo to produce my music professional way with a low budget you probably will note i don't have a good grammar and lack of english expression, it's becouse im spanish but im learning english with the internet, im looking for experience so if you need me for a song to be singed, for do lyrics, for voice recording, guitar solo, rytmh or anything you can use me up related to music im here in a exchange i want to learn something in the process i collaborate you can find me in Youtube or soundcloud as EL LADO CANSADO wich is my band name

hi there,,,Just loaded sonar xl cakewalk 6 . I recently retired from burke co school system and want to learn about recording. Thanks in advance for any help in pointing me in the right direction.
As for now, dropouts,,droupouts, are all I get when trying to record. I can download tracks/wav files and play them all day, but audio stops and displays a dropout messsage on the lower bar.
I have a fairly new computer, but run Creative labs Soundblaster X-fi with the live drive as my interface. I here myself fine. it starts recording but drops out . Im sure there is a thread about this but I can't find it....Don

Hello all! My name is Chris and I was pointed here by Josh Key from Psychostick. He said he learned everything he knows about recording here so I trust this must be a great site because their production is top notch and he handles everything except mastering their work. That speaks volumes to me, so I guess in the end that's all that matters.

I've been playing drums for 11 years now and have dabbled in live sound and digital recording for a few years now...much to learn I have, and hopefully I'll be spending ALOT of time here to do just that.

What I use and abuse... Adobe Audition (primarily 2, I have dabbled with 3) via a firewire interface. I know this software is far from the best but I have been using this program since it was Cool Edit '96 as I started out years ago doing alot of audio editing. I'm just so familiar with the interface that I save TONS of time doing tasks. I guess I'm just too stubborn to accept change, but then again they have really revamped Cool Edit into a pretty solid recording interface these days and it gets the job done just fine for me.

Hi, I've been writing and home recording for a few years now using a few portable multitrackers, Audacity, some midi, etc. I frequently end up here reading about soundproofing/sound treatment so I figured I should sign up.

Basically what I want to know is if I staple egg cartons to my walls will the neighbors still hear me play my guitar amp? :guitar:

(Just kidding about the egg cartons :D)

Hi :D
I've just registered on homerecording hoping to learn a lot with you guys.
I play classical guitar for about 7 years and electrical guitar for about 2 years.
Never had put much effort on producing my own music, but i'm looking forward to start producing with the tips you'll all give me :)

Hello my name is Ethan.
I joined the forum as im just starting my course at Uni and its always nice to have other peoples opinions on things!

Hi all,

My name is Marc - trance addict - and new to the forum. I've been composing with FL Studio for 5-6 years now and hope to boost my skills through this great forum :) Does anyone else here on HR use FL Studio?

Cheers,
Marc

Hi,even thoe I have posted on the forums prior to My introduction. I feel I must go through the motions set out by the protocols of the site,it's only good manners.I am a Pro-Musician,have been for decades.Keyboards and Guitar are my Forte.Performed with The 3 Degree's,The Supreme's,Procol Harem,Sounds Incorporated,and many others over the years.I now concentrate on writing and arranging.Got a small but viable studio set up,which does the business.I hope I can be of assistance to members,and,also learn a thing or two myself.

Hey i'm adie. I am a full on Noob to recording and hope to find the knowledge, tips and tricks, to one day get enough experience to have a career in recording and the music industry.

Hi, getting back into music, I bought Music Creator 6 and a Axiom 25 controller, and I am slowly learning how it all works. I had piano lessons in grade school, also played trumpet and french horn in marching band. I had a Fender 73 keyboard, a Moog model D, and a small Korg (I can't remember what model it was) I had to sell all ~1978 and haven't touched a keyboard since. I am wanting to get a keyboard that will work with Music Creator and be able to play it by itself.

Doug

Hi everyone, I'm just a music lover, with little skills in guitar and Voice... very little skills eheh Hope to learn a lot of things here!

Regards

Back