New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi everyone. My name is Diwata. I'm newbie in recording. I've been reading lots of posts here but just got a chance today to introduce myself. Hope to meet new friends here!

Hey everyone, thought I'd stop in officially say hello. My name's Jeff (which explains the Jeff part of my screen name) and although I'm a new member here, I've been engineering for a long time... Started as a tech for CBS in the late 70's and have been an engineer for the last 30 years or so. Glad to be here.

hello people! brand new here. just bought some studio gear and hoping to start real soon. how is everyone? got a question about overhead mics

Hello all!

I've been mainly lurking for a while but reading the Analog Only sub-forum has gotten me inspired to get involved.

I started recording in the early 70s, bouncing between two Sony stereo reel-to-reel tape recorders. I recorded with tape for years until 2000 when I invested in my first DAW. Now I'm interested in using tape again.

Seems like a cool forum! :)

hi all, my name is Lane. really not much to tell you, I sing a little and play guitar.. but mostly I like to write lyric. I try to do a bit of melody with it I think it gives the reader a little more insight. I do have some finished songs I`ll share. I`m really not much of a critic, I don`t know enough to really help people, but I do listen and read. for sure I`ll comment.

Hi everyone. This is my first forum, so I am still trying to setup my profile. Does anyone know how to upload a profile pic? I don't really want to be Smurfette. Anyway, my name is Krystal and I make dance music.:listeningmusic:

Hi All! Just taking minute to introduce myself. I just got bit by the home recording bug after playing around with Amplitube for Ipad and using the iRig interface for my guitar. Afterwards, I got the iRig Mic and the Vocal Live program and was hooked after that. I took an old PC I had, and rebuilt it into a very amateur DAW. I bought M-Audio 88se with a USB interface and am now trying out a few multitrack programs. (Mixcraft, Reaper and Ableton Live LE) So far, Mixcraft seems to be the easiest to setup and work with. I am sure I will have a million question in the future. :) Hello to all!!

Greetings. I'm here via Mr. Winer. I sent him a letter with some dumb questions and he told me to post 'em here. I've lurked here before, a little, but now I'm compelled to join. It seems like a great place, anyway. I've been recording on a modest stand alone device(korg d-1600) and I've decided to finally take the plunge into actual DAW recording/mixing. Cheers.

Introducing hot2defbeatz from hot2defbeatz.com.... I do rap and rnb production and lease beats on my website for a chance for me to produce, record, mix an album for new artist.... Free

Funny to see posters with 847,223 posts already coming here to introduce them self!

I'm here to learn period. Guess that was redundant!

Hey, Sleepy Hollow here. I'm slowly dragging myself, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century...and I'll have some questions- basic questions I hope - about recording a d.j.-type podcast. Wish me luck...or, not

Hi there everyone! Cris here; the cohiba is a reference to cigars in general (as I muchly enjoy them) ergo the handle
Cheers - I look forward to interacting & learning.

Introducing hot2defbeatz from hot2defbeatz.com.... I do rap and rnb production and lease beats on my website for a chance for me to produce, record, mix an album for new artist.... Free

Funny to see posters with 847,223 posts already coming here to introduce them self!

I'm here to learn period. Guess that was redundant!

Hey, Sleepy Hollow here. I'm slowly dragging myself, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century...and I'll have some questions- basic questions I hope - about recording a d.j.-type podcast. Wish me luck...or, not

Hello! I'm John! Happy to be here!

Hi there everyone! Cris here; the cohiba is a reference to cigars in general (as I muchly enjoy them) ergo the handle
Cheers - I look forward to interacting & learning.

Howdy all!

Goodbye Jon. :(

Back