New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

New u with a quick question

Hello, new to home recording with a Tascam 2488 neo. I want to create simple, one trac guitar loops to support solo performance gigging with my guitar. I want to burn to a CD. I don't want to go thru all of the mix and mastering steps but I want the song titles to show up so that I can select them to burn to my CD? Can anyone help me with an easy set of steps to do this?

You just have to record them and name the file with the song titles and burn those files on a cd then put the settings to repeat on your player

Hi everyone :)

I am from Toronto, Canada and started recording VOs around two weeks ago. Looking looking forward to learning from you all!

Hi my name is Rickey I am currently in the process of getting a band together for a project . I plan on taking it pretty far. I know what sound I want. I would like to have a dynamic band with an original sound. That's about all I've got for now. So if anybody wants to give tips feel free.

Hello,
New user, long time creeper.

Building my studio piece by piece.
Not much of an internet user, making that leap and using my ol' lady's kindle thing. I can navigate machines and programs (networking degree). I have just never realy posted to the internet via social media, or a forum. Sooo, go easy, I'm a virgin ; )

I'm hoping to get some advice, before i waste time and money in the wrong directions!

I am ready to make my first post, but I want to include a large photo of my studio floorplan? I could not figure out how to upload anything to "my photos". Can I? If so, what is the best procedure, hosting it elsewhere and then linking it, or is there a way to upload in this forum?

thanks for all the years of help when I was just "creeping" the site!!!

Cheers all!!!

Hello,
New user, long time creeper.

Building my studio piece by piece.
Not much of an internet user, making that leap and using my ol' lady's kindle thing. I can navigate machines and programs (networking degree). I have just never realy posted to the internet via social media, or a forum. Sooo, go easy, I'm a virgin ; )

I'm hoping to get some advice, before i waste time and money in the wrong directions!

I am ready to make my first post, but I want to include a large photo of my studio floorplan? I could not figure out how to upload anything to "my photos". Can I? If so, what is the best procedure, hosting it elsewhere and then linking it, or is there a way to upload in this forum?

thanks for all the years of help when I was just "creeping" the site!!!

Cheers all!!!

when you start a post or reply, click on the go advanced button on the bottom right, you will see a button that says manage attachments. click it and you can upload from there. :thumbs up:

Thanks

I tried that, it says "not enough memory to complete your last task".
I compressed it almost to the minimum! I will compress it some more and try again.

What about a profile pic, is that possible?

Look out for my studio floor-plan and my "virgin internet posting" soon!!!

Thanks again!!

I got it working on a different device. I think it was a java issue, for anyone else having photo issues.

Anyway, I did it. First post!!!!!

https://homerecording.com/bbs/general-discussions/newbies/best-cheap-real-4-bus-digital-mixer-4-separate-channels-my-studio-build-385438/#post4370932

Thurston Jones music producer.

Hi my name is Thurston Jones I am a music producer. I have been making music for over 15 years. I am joining this forum to give advice and to learn.

Hi all,

I'm a note juggler from Denmark, I have been juggling for some 15 years or so. Looking forward to meeting you all, and merry xmas btw :)

Hi. I am New here and I have done music for about 2 years, but still no record??LoL! I like dogs but am also afraid of big dogs. I hope I can improve my tune writing skills a lot. This place feels like a home already. Not too hard to get comments.

I'm new to the forum. My name is Joseph. I'm an old rock and roller from the 1960's. I currently play in a duo. I'm the keyboard and singer, using a Harmony M which they stopped making. A great peace of equipment.

I just purchased a Tascam 008ex recorder so I can make a CD of myself and the drummer. Unfortunately, I'm totally lost even with the manual. If anyone would be willing to do a phone session with me to get me started I would so much appreciate that.

I'm new to this forum and have a question regarding my BOSS s BR-1180. After a mix down to tracks 9-10, I can no longer access the original tracks 1-8. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi,

I'm from Holland. I spend a lot of time in simple recording en mixing, I fréakin' love it, but still get the feeling there is loads of room to improve. I hope I can get some advice on this nice forum. Thanks in advance, and wish you co-recorders all the best.

Gdam

Back