music's lowest common denominator

lol @ mommy and daddy's trust fund liberal basing his entire self image on comparing himself to me.

Don't be jealous son. If you weren't such a smug idiot douche you could probably have a lifestyle as sweet as mine.

Oh my... I am actually speechless.

I have done my share of mind expanding drugs in the past, but to be so lost in reality to bring your kids into a pseudo culture like this? Friggen retarded. Not the kind that happens with a genetic disorder but the kind that is born from stupidity and perhaps inbreeding or ridiculously poor parenting .

Wait, was someone arguing about making more money than someone here? What the hell does that have to do with people being stupid? Oh yeah, a false sense of reality. Fitting...

Ok, I'm done. :)

ibleedburgundy,
Pierrot Lunaire is my fav.: I have 2 versions plus a vid of the ballet.
It's simply a case of what I like - I enjoy it. That's all that's required.
I love The Residence, The Birthday Party and the Rubettes.
What more can I say?

ibleedburgundy,
Pierrot Lunaire is my fav.: I have 2 versions plus a vid of the ballet.
It's simply a case of what I like - I enjoy it. That's all that's required.
I love The Residence, The Birthday Party and the Rubettes.
What more can I say?

Besides my atonal analysis and 20th century music professors, you are the first person I've met that enjoys that stuff.

Superb song kcearl,
I actually had a friend bring the single back from the UK when it was released because it wasn't going to be available in Oz.
A superb band - 2 of whom are now dead - Roland S Howard recently & Tracy Pew died almost 20 years ago.

Superb song kcearl,
I actually had a friend bring the single back from the UK when it was released because it wasn't going to be available in Oz.
A superb band - 2 of whom are now dead - Roland S Howard recently & Tracy Pew died almost 20 years ago.

Junkyard was one of my favourite albums back then....great cover too

I have ALL their releases (in vinyl until they stopped making it as well as Cds) from when they were the Boys Next Door through to an including all the Bad Seeds stuff but only the odd side project album.
Junkyard - love it - Have you seen Pleasure Heads Must Burn? Vid of tracks from that era - tres coooooowl.

I don't see this much different than the much touted Woodstock. Just a new generation.

I have ALL their releases (in vinyl until they stopped making it as well as Cds) from when they were the Boys Next Door through to an including all the Bad Seeds stuff but only the odd side project album.
Junkyard - love it - Have you seen Pleasure Heads Must Burn? Vid of tracks from that era - tres coooooowl.

No I havent...but Ill look it up :listeningmusic:

Back