music's lowest common denominator

I don't know...another mob with a loose connection taking the opportunity to say they care about nothing, that they reject external strictures and demonstrate a keeness to binge on intoxicants. Most folk do it to some degree and for some time but tend to move on eventually.
This mob just seem to be time/phase/musically/etc locked in to a rather confused and base dream of perpetual adolescence and gang as family mentality.

Ive watched juggalo documentaries before...its not that the music is the worst in the world, though its close...its the whole scene...it attracts the saddest of people

Though sad people deserve a scene too. I think 50% of them are close to doing a columbine

Ive watched juggalo documentaries before...its not that the music is the worst in the world, though its close...its the whole scene...it attracts the saddest of people

Though sad people deserve a scene too. I think 50% of them are close to doing a columbine

Remember them new age travelers that roamed around Britain in the 80's and 90's every summer and signed on during the winter. Maybe they should hook up............

I saw Dave Lee Roth with Stevie Vai back in the 80s, that was pretty sad also...

And hawkwind

very sad

Is there a minimum weight requirement to be a juggalo?

About 300 pounds and up?

I've never heard any jugalo music - whatever the fuck that is.

IMO the worst music of all time is twelve tone serialism. I was forced to study it and I resented every second. It's pure shit with almost zero redeeming qualities, yet serious classical musicians somehow bought into it and pissed away their audiences by the millions. Sometimes it's music written by mathmatical formulas - which is fucking dumb.

IMO the worst music of all time is twelve tone serialism. I was forced to study it and I resented every second. It's pure shit with almost zero redeeming qualities, yet serious classical musicians somehow bought into it and pissed away their audiences by the millions. Sometimes it's music written by mathmatical formulas - which is fucking dumb.

Most all music is written to a mathematical formula.. There are examples of compositions that have been written and performed to NOT contain mathematical structures but examples of it are rare and mostly lacking in the form and structure that typically characterizes composition. They range from white noise to atonal distraction. Twelve tone serialism is not one of them. It contains strict mathematical patterns and identifiable constructions.

Oh, you mean doc stawl music. Yeah that shit is shit.

I LOVE Schoenberg's 12 tone stuff - I like his more trad music far, far less.
I'm sad though as I have a VERY soft spot for Hawkwind (about 6 albums of sadness).
Long weekend tribalism for disaffected yooff - c'mon it's just a theme party/one band festival catered for by the usual camp followers.

LOL... had to kill it when the nekkid chick popped in... lucky no-one here at work was wandering behind me at the time.:D Poor girl had alopecia from the neck down...:(

There's some fairly hefty dudes there... could be nasty in the mosh pit if you got trapped between a couple.

If you had a herd of wild juggalos it'd be pretty easy to rope 'em together to work as a team pulling stuff by wiring them together via the facial jewellery... so they're not completely unemployable.:laughings:

Hey ray.... what's the best Hawkwind album? I just checked my iPod... one track... Space is Deep!

Back