music's lowest common denominator

My other, more serious comment... this was a kickstarter project for a budding movie maker? And he's not smart enough to make sure the questions he's asking the juggalos are actually audible.... fark.... buy another mike/mic dude...:spank:

My other, more serious comment... this was a kickstarter project for a budding movie maker? And he's not smart enough to make sure the questions he's asking the juggalos are actually audible.... fark.... buy another mike/mic dude...:spank:

The questions are inconsequential. I think all he wanted were the answers.

The smoking pregnant piece of shit thinking nothing of it was a nice touch.

Armistice,
Best Hawkwind - personally - Hall of the Mountain Grill (Classis & still has Lemmy on a track - the entire album is a keeper - lovely mellotron) followed by Quark, Stangeness & Charm (a new era & a shaper edge in humour - the entire album but Spirit of the Age is the one that is super clever) then X In Search of Space (Classic stuff) - Space Ritual Vol 1&2 & Live Chronicles back in the live stuff.
Whoops - I just worked out that I have a full dozen Hawkwind albums - REALLY SCARY. That would explain a lot of my mid period songscapes then.

Most all music is written to a mathematical formula.. There are examples of compositions that have been written and performed to NOT contain mathematical structures but examples of it are rare and mostly lacking in the form and structure that typically characterizes composition. They range from white noise to atonal distraction. Twelve tone serialism is not one of them. It contains strict mathematical patterns and identifiable constructions.

Yes thank you I have a masters degree in music, I rather know the type of music I hate and I am not speaking from a position of ignorance.

I don't write my music to a mathematical formula and I'm pretty sure 99.9999% of people don't either. That's not to say you can't find mathematical patterns, just saying that numbers weren't driving the way it was written.

It's certain strict mathematical patterns that I think are very much in conflict with art music. Also, it generally sounds like shit. If it just so happened to sound cool it would be a worthy endeavor.

http://unitus.org/FULL/12tone.pdf

Just my opinion, but the music nerds in the early 20th century were so intent on innovation, they forget to question if the shit was any good.

Yes thank you I have a masters degree in music, I rather know the type of music I hate and I am not speaking from a position of ignorance.

I don't write my music to a mathematical formula and I'm pretty sure 99.9999% of people don't either. That's not to say you can't find mathematical patterns, just saying that numbers weren't driving the way it was written.

It's certain strict mathematical patterns that I think are very much in conflict with art music. Also, it generally sounds like shit. If it just so happened to sound cool it would be a worthy endeavor.

http://unitus.org/FULL/12tone.pdf

Just my opinion, but the music nerds in the early 20th century were so intent on innovation, they forget to question if the shit was any good.
lol.... your masters was obviously a bit simpler than mine. Did you not cover tunings and temprements.....:facepalm:

I couldn't finish the video. Looks like they're having fun, too much for some of them. LOL

I've never listened to, it's Insane Clown Posse? Right? Couldn't name one song, wouldn't recognize if I did.

Back