Mixing and Mastering Engineer??

Horrible mix. Totally over compressed master. There´s no dynamic range at all. :( How much did he charge you? Probably was cheap. You get what you pay for, and most of the cheapo mixing and mastering services are absolute crap. Have a listen to my mixing/mastering examples, and you will hear a major difference.
As far as sharing tracks. I use Drop Box for all my clients. You can make a "Public Folder", post the link, and share the file(s) from there. Great system.

Yeah,the guy was really just looking for some practice. I mixed it myself,I just never posted that one up yet!And I went and checked out the examples on your site. It all sounded great through my computer speakers,which usually means it has to be a good mix! I also got dropbox a couple of days ago it just takes soo long to upload zips!But thats every file sharing site i guess (and my internet):cursing:

The "engineer" boned you. He obviously never listened to his own finished product.

I can almost guarantee he slapped a plugin on the master and chose a preset randomly...There was no way that he could have finished in the time he did if he actually worked with it!:wtf:

Back