MATH

That's a bit bothersome. I would like to see/hear a dem explanation. (Assuming the vid is truthful.)
I’m a few minutes in and a couple of things immediately pop up.

15% more voters sounds like a lot, but consider that election spending was double from what it was in 2016. The intent of that spending is to motivate your voters to true polls. Twice the money for 15% (really roughly half that considering there’s two parties splitting that). Suddenly sounds reasonable.

Most of that money is not going to be spent in places like CA where there’s no chance of flipping it. It’s going to be spent in purple states. Using CA as a “control” sounds iffy.

Will watch the rest.

Edit to add-
Voting census data (and results) shows huge spikes in republican turn out as well. Not just democrat.

Focusing on population changes and assuming turnout will follow previous elections is bad science when you’ve changed a variable (election spending) by over 100%, and ignores the fact that republicans turned out higher as well.

Last edited:
I got about halfway - I see the argument so stopped there. The only thing that caught my skeptical side is when he said "It's all Google facts." Google serves up websites, no? I wasn't aware they had their own facts. It looks legit but what are the actual websites used? Too small for me to see.

So, now the excuse is "limited attention span"... Whatever 🙄
Not at all dude. You misunderstand. I want to accept the vid as proof - if for no other reason than to validate people's misgivings about the Biden win. I am not an election denier but I have an open outlook. I stopped watching because I get the gist. No need to watch the rest. I approach these things with extreme skepticism regardless of side. If it survives a skeptical view then I will find it hard to dismiss outright. I have certainly not dismissed this one. Most interesting I have seen yet.

In addition to what I already pointed out above, all conspiracy theories have a high bar with respect to how many people need to be involved AND keep their mouths shut forever to pull off. Manufacturing millions of votes across several states? How many people would that take? How many people are now walking around with information they could sell for a lot of money? Doesn’t pass the sniff test let alone intense examination.

Campaigns more than doubled their efforts, and an extra 7-8% of folks showed up at the polls per side. It was all the nation talked about for a year prior. Social media was in play more than ever. It’s not that hard to explain. If this video had any integrity, it would address how Republican turnout was higher too.

In addition to what I already pointed out above, all conspiracy theories have a high bar with respect to...
This is the MATH thread, check your premise. The MATH is easily verifiable. The election results are statistically impossible. That's not to mention that these discrepancies only occurred in Democrat states... where there was always a delay in vote counting... despite Trump breaking campaign attendance records coast to coast... no republican state needed extra time to tally votes... and Biden hid in his basement.
If this video had any integrity, it would address how Republican turnout was higher too.
THAT'S THE POINT!
With all the illegal immigration, I wonder what the "new census data" will show this time around...

That's not to mention that votes were only "re-counted", NEVER CONFIRMED AS LEGITIMATE!
THE DEMOCRATS JUST KEPT RE-COUNTING THE BULLSHIT VOTES!

Why do you think the democrats are so adamantly opposed to voter ID?

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY FUK'N RIGHT I'M A RACIST!

Last edited:
This is the MATH thread, check your premise.
Noted. Perhaps you’ll address it another thread.
The MATH is easily verifiable. The election results are statistically impossible.
Only if you used flawed science to get there as I explained. You can’t totally disregard a variable as important as election spending more than doubling.
That's not to mention that these discrepancies only occurred in Democrat states... where there was always a delay in vote counting... despite Trump breaking campaign attendance records coast to coast... no republican state needed extra time to tally votes... and Biden hid in his basement.
That’s not MATH so not sure we can discuss that here. The laws vary by state:

THAT'S THE POINT!
Your premise is that dems must have added votes, no? I’m saying if they did they must have added Republican votes too since that turnout was higher as well. So yeah that’s the point. Did Dems cheat by adding trump votes too?
With all the illegal immigration, I wonder what the "new census data" will show this time around...
Do illegal aliens vote in our presidential elections? And that’s not MATH.
That's not to mention that votes were only "re-counted", NEVER CONFIRMED AS LEGITIMATE!
THE DEMOCRATS JUST KEPT RE-COUNTING THE BULLSHIT VOTES!
That’s not MATH. Are there machines that can count the same vote twice? If machines were counting the same votes multiple times, wouldn’t the machine counts be different than the hand counts? How come they weren’t?
Why do you think the democrats are so adamantly opposed to voter ID?
That’s not MATH, but I totally agree we should have voter ID. 100% with you on that.
YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY FUK'N RIGHT I'M A RACIST!
If your MATH is solid, you should be able to debate like an adult instead of losing your temper.

Last edited:
Your premise is that dems must have added votes, no? I’m saying if they did they must have added Republican votes too since that turnout was higher as well. So yeah that’s the point. Did Dems cheat by adding trump votes too?
Absurdity... And I still expect NOTHING ELSE from you.

Absurdity... And I still expect NOTHING ELSE from you.
You could gain some credibility if you answer questions. Especially the one about the machine count vs hand count.

If all you’ve got are insults, you’ve definitely lost.

You could gain some credibility if you answer questions. Especially the one about the machine count vs hand count.

If all you’ve got are insults, you’ve definitely lost.
Lost? Lost what?
I've already admitted that I'm an imperfect Christian racist... what else can I lose?
What could I possibly say to make you like me?
WHAT INCENTIVE IS THERE FOR ME TO DO, SAY, OR BELIEVE ANYTHING CONTRARY TO MY CHOSEN IDEOLOGY?
You go out of your way to make ME "the enemy".
Why the fuck should I pretend to care what YOU think?

Last edited:
Lost? Lost what?
You haven’t shown there was any election fraud.
I've already admitted that I'm an imperfect Christian racist... what else can I lose?
What could I possibly say to make you like me?
WHAT INCENTIVE IS THERE FOR ME TO DO, SAY, OR BELIEVE ANYTHING CONTRARY TO MY CHOSEN IDEOLOGY?
You go out of your way to make me "the enemy".
Why the fuck should I pretend to care what YOU think?
I offered to start fresh and bury the hatchet. Since then I’ve been respectful. You’re choosing to maintain hostility. I’ll go back to ignoring you if that’s your preference.

You haven’t shown there was any election fraud.

I offered to start fresh and bury the hatchet. Since then I’ve been respectful. You’re choosing to maintain hostility. I’ll go back to ignoring you if that’s your preference.
Why the fuck should I pretend to care what YOU do?

It's already over...

"God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Back