Just O.K

zed32 said:
100% average BUMP!!

Lil Zed seems VERY ANGRY about something :mad: ??? :mad:

Perhaps he's got a diaper rash??? :eek:

Man, this place hasen't changed a bit!!! Everybody's still angry bout somethin... :confused:

This place is O.K if if you have nothing better to do...,,,,,,.I guess :confused:

Man, no matter how hard I try, I just can't understand all of the anger around here??? :confused:

Hmmm...I thought i said something funny in this thread...... but i guess not :confused:

I never even participated ,wow

I refuse to contribute to the continuation of this thread....

D'OH!!! :eek:

I refuse to contribute to the continuation of this thread....

D'OH!!! :eek:

no! no!....don't let it die!!....you cruel bugger!!...no..nooooooooooooooo!

:p:p:p

Things still seem the same???

Nothing's changed in a whole year, I don't get it!!! This place has SOOO much potential, but still, it lives up to it's reputation as being........................just o.k.

With all seriousness, it's a good place to hang out in when you have nothing much to do, I guess. I am thankful for that:confused: I just wish people would be just a bit more........insightful, when making posts. Seriously!

well...i'm sure it's been said, but a lot of the "ok"-ness is going to be due to the fact that this site is full of a bunch of amateurs. so are most others, but there's those that are also frequented by many of the field's top pros.

on top of that, there's a lot of times where someone will ask a question...then someone will give a pretty long and in-depth answer, and then you might have a handful of other people chiming in with a couple others points, but not much else, since most of it was covered already

check the PSW forums if you're looking for something a little more in-depth and thoughtful...gearslutz can also be good for that, but it can also rank way higher than this place on the mindless BS scale

I'm sorry that the "best rap vocal mic for under $20" threads haven't mentally / intellectually challenged you sufficiently.

:D

Nothing's changed in a whole year, I don't get it!!! This place has SOOO much potential, but still, it lives up to it's reputation as being........................just o.k.

With all seriousness, it's a good place to hang out in when you have nothing much to do, I guess. I am thankful for that:confused: I just wish people would be just a bit more........insightful, when making posts. Seriously!

You're not just looking at the pictures are you?

Seriously though, perhaps you need to check out some forums on how to improve your social skills. Once you've got past that hurdle, and are capable of making posts without coming across as insulting and aloof, you'll find that people will most probably be able to answer any question you ask.

The top 5 immediate responses that popped into my head when I saw him bring this thread back:

5. I guess he feels the information he's getting for free is not worth what he's paying for it.

4. 2008 Winner of the "Please, sir, may I have more gruel" Oliver Twist award.

3. He's right; his creation of this thread should have inspired us to excel...I'm not sure on which planet that would be, though.

2. Show us sergeant!

And, the number one immediate response that just popped into my head when I saw him bring this thread back....

1. Oh, just shut the fuck up already.

G.

I'm sorry. as of January 1, 2008, 16 bit has been re-organized and your unit will no longer work. The audio manufacturers decided to go with the "other" 16 bits as they have a warmer sound.

I am sure you will be quite OK with this.

I'm sorry. as of January 1, 2008, 16 bit has been re-organized and your unit will no longer work. The audio manufacturers decided to go with the "other" 16 bits as they have a warmer sound.

I am sure you will be quite OK with this.
So that's the problem. :eatpopcorn:

Back