Just O.K

Befuddled

I didn't mock you, I just know you didn't really mean it :)

Friends, stop taking everything so personal! Man, you're acting like this is your site, and that I'm personally shooting you down. Just relax! After all, it's the holidays :)

The above question was stated in plain english. If you don't know the answer, don't comment............simple! ;)

Unfortunately, because of all of your recent actions, this site if falling WAAAY below the average at best mark. It's a shame, it could be a much better place. Sigh, oh well.....

What's a Walters :confused:

Trajic man needs to scrub his mouth out with a bar of Lava soap!

jamking said:
Friends, stop taking everything so personal!

I could be going out on a limb here, but judging by the plethora of red negatory doohickies you've accumulated you don't appear to have many, if any friends here..

Are you sure you've got the right forum? Perhaps somewhere like myfirstpony.com would be more to your liking

He's just a loser troll, folks, ignore him, and if we're lucky, he'll fade away like all the loser trolls before him.

jamking said:
Friends, stop taking everything so personal!
Personally. "Take" is a verb, therefore you need an adverb ("personally") to modify it.
jamking said:
Man, you're acting like this is your site, and that I'm personally shooting you down.
Yeah, like that. Glad I could help.

jamking said:
The above question was stated in plain english. If you don't know the answer, don't comment............simple! ;)

Well its not quite as simple as that is it. Your being incredibly rude. If you start a thread by making negative comments about this site, then you have to expect some kind of backlash from that. Whether its people making fun of you or people telling you to go fuck yourself. Not to mention that most of your responses have only served to exacerbate things.

Your view is interesting. I know that I for one have been able to gain a wealth of knowledge from this place. That might be because when I ask a question I don't feel the need to make negative comments about everything.

jamking said:
Unfortunately, because of all of your recent actions, this site if falling WAAAY below the average at best mark.

Then why are you still here?

He knows what he's doing. He needs attention because he never gets laid....by women. So, he stirs shit up and then acts like the "victim"...He's a spineless, talentless, insecure piece of garbage.

Besides that, he's OK.....I guess.:)

Rammy's back!!! Haven't heard much from you lately.

I'm not trying to stir anything up. Bottom line is all I did was say this place was OK. Man, what should I do, lie! Fine! It's the best forum I've ever been in. I love it! Happy! Now we can all be friends :) HUGGIE?

Asshole....you've said alot more than that. You came in here being an asshole and continue to be an asshole. Only a total loser can be as angry as you. And then when you realise that you didn't impress anyone and actually made your ignorance totally clear, you're now trying to back track and like the "victim". Sorry, didn't work. I read this whole thread and you've made a complete hemmorroid of yourself. And the beauty of it is....YOU started it and now you look to us the way you look to everyone else you come across in life....

Like an angry, lonely, frustrated, spineless little boy.

Happy New Year!!!!

Last edited:
feelthebeats said:
Asshole....you've said alot more than that. You came in here being an asshole and continue to be an asshole. Only a total loser can be as angry as you. And then when you realise that you didn't impress anyone and actually made your ignorance totally clear, you're now trying to back track and like the "victim". Sorry, didn't work. I read this whole thread and you've made a complete hemmorroid of yourself. And the beauty of it is....YOU started it and now you look to us the way you look to everyone else you come across in life....

Like an angry, lonely, frustrated, spineless little boy.

Happy New Year!!!!

All of this from a 1 post wonder :confused: Nice of you to join, lil boy :)

Rami, not a clue :confused:

jamking said:
All of this from a 1 post wonder :confused: Nice of you to join, lil boy :)

Rami, not a clue :confused:
About what? The above post? My friend, I have never posted anonomously and I certainly won't start with you. Nobody can accuse me of not speaking my mind if I have something to say. This has now turned into a joke, so I can't get that worked up about it if I tried. Have a good one. :)

No problem....I thought your "Rami, not a clue?" was refering to the one-post wonder. I thought you were implying I posted it. A simple miscombobulation on my part. No worries.

Group hug.

Thank's, and I'll cut the crap from now on ;)

My apologies to everyone for coming in with the bad attitude. It really is a cool site!

Eventually, this thread will go away, but I may have to bring it back, just from time to time :p

HAPPY NEW YEAR!~

You should go away

Looking from the outside at this whole thread, I have to say you come across as a total douche. Just stop and go away for a while. Mic your amp with one input and direct in with another input and then compare. See which is better. In other words, go away and figure it out on your own.
jamking said:
Dude, I have no clue what you're talking about, but truce?

jamking said:
Yes, through an amp or monitors. 16 bit, 44.1K signal processing.

I am currently running the line out of the effects box into the input of the 16 track.

It's not hiss and it isn't only when there's distortion running. You can here it during clean as well.

Wouldn't the sample rate have alot to do with this. It is outdated compared to the newer ones.

Using software guitar effects?

Back