Just O.K

Angry Man:(

Trajic man seems really angry. I suggest anger management. It really might help. Nobody should be this angry, especially around the holidays.

Merry Christmas :)

Are you still here? Get lost.

jamking said:
Trajic man seems really angry. I suggest anger management. It really might help. Nobody should be this angry, especially around the holidays.

Merry Christmas :)

Is This Thread still about? Excellent..Well, not excellent, pretty good, Well not pretty good, I guess What i mean to say is That's Just O.K.

jamking,
why don't you just check which 'digital' apparatus makes the noise and throw it in the well eh garbage can. or better, just go analog and become a friendly creature... ;)

HIYA jamking, nice of you to come back to a 2 month old thread.

you dont want our help anyway.

and what exactly will teach me? i swear to much?

go away. we are less than good for you so leave.

im angry that someone has the stupidity to bitch about the best forum on the internet.

anger managment? i suggest you blow me then.

your gray little reps dont scare me a bit killa, but i'd be more than happy to continue giving you negs.

what exactly do you want now? oh yeah, WE DONT CARE.

my my.....how have i missed this totally awsome thread!!!!!! excellent reading material right here guys! keep up the good work!

one more exclamation point !

Yeah, I'm with ya...How the hell did I miss this the first time around!? :)

Great entertainment guys! Excellent read!

Jamking............ :rolleyes:
nevermind...you wouldn't get it anyway.

jamking said:
Could one of you pathetic loser boys give me some more free advice?

Can one of you louts tell me how to magically transform my lame, fake drums triggered on a keyboard into actual drum tracks played on a superb kit in a fabulous tracking room by Manu Katche and captured by high end mikes and preamps fed into a wide track analog deck? Preferably, at no cost, please.

Commoners need not answer, nor may you touch my monkey. I look forward to ridiculing your useless efforts at enlightenment and will respond by giving you negative rep.

Best regards

Sorry, I don't know anything, so I won't actually answer this. I definitely would not suggest that any reader use something like a DrumKAT (or triggers on real drums) to construct more convincing MIDI drum tracks from which to trigger the sounds. Using real drumsticks and playing the sounds as if they were real drums would never work better than keying stuff in on a keyboard wholly unsuited to that purpose, so under no circumstance should a reader try that. I do apologize sincerely for my lack of knowledge.

Cheers,

Otto

hey loser did you figure it out yet?

i might be angry but ateast i know how to trigger a sample.

and dont call me lil boy cause apparently i know much more than you.

heres some Just OK advice: sell your equiptment and become a vegtable. youve got half of that covered already, now if only you could sell that darn radioshack keyboard.

I kinda like the Guy in a way. I Have a Walters shape hole that can only be filled by him. er...that doesnt sound too good.

I do want help, that's why I posted :confused: I just want opinions from people who "really" know what they're talking about, that's all :)

Some of you really "seem" to know much about recording techniques and such; some of you just parot what others say, and last, some of you don't know a damn thing, no offense :rolleyes: That's why this place is "just O.K".......I guess :confused: It may be a very large site, but most of it is just spammy general talk. It's almost like one board and the catagory titles don't even matter.

Since Trajik man appologized through an i.m, all is well :)

Anyway, what I'm looking for is a new rack, one with plenty of sustain for soloing. I hear the Eventide Eclipse is an exellent unit if you have 2 grand to drop. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Also, what I was referring to originally is the fact that I am using my keys (Ensoniq Ks32) as a drum machine. Since I don't have a set, a dozen mics, gates, compressors, and a ton a cables, it's seems like the best way to go. The sounds are very good for digital, but you can still always tell, especially when you quantize. Is there a drum machine out there (something affordable) where you literally cannot tell the difference?

Merry Christmas

jamking said:
Some of you really "seem" to know much about recording techniques and such; some of you just parot what others say, and last, some of you don't know a damn thing

Merry Christmas

Isnt that always the case in a Pupil Teacher relationship? There are people here at all sorts of levels of knowledge (on many different aspects of recording and production) Obviously if you are asking for Help of some sort that puts you somewhere between the Dont know a damn thing and parrot stage. And i dont mean that disrespectfully. Its not like this place is a "Hotline" that will sort out all your Recording Know how problems. Theres some Guys and Gals here that are Outstanding in their Fields...(i dont mean literally standing in a Field) Im sure if you asked some of them specifically for advice without having an attiitude, they would help you enormously. Ego is not a good virtue in this trade in my opinion.

look dude, i did not apologize for anything so if your mocking me, i suggest you don't.

you have a really screwed up attitude i must say.

guess what, i AM one of those who 'know' things.. its called research, trial and error, etc. instead of sitting here fucking around, why dont you just DO something and try it, because you are all knowledgable right?

the omniscent Jam King, one not to bump heads with.. but for the last two months, he has not accomplished anything regarding his drum machine issue.

im getting a kick out of this thread. you sound like some of the dopes who come in my store and rant about there superiority with music and how they just need help with something.. only to be shut down by myself and my co workers.

are you a very egotistical person in real life? unfortunatly, you arent the alpha wolf in this field. that is reserved to walters.

jamking said:
I do want help, that's why I posted :confused: I just want opinions from people who "really" know what they're talking about, that's all :)

Some of you really "seem" to know much about recording techniques and such; some of you just parot what others say, and last, some of you don't know a damn thing, no offense :rolleyes: That's why this place is "just O.K".......I guess :confused: It may be a very large site, but most of it is just spammy general talk. It's almost like one board and the catagory titles don't even matter.

Are you one of those people thats under the impression that everyone else on this site is paid to answer your questions or something? This is an internet forum, not a helpdesk. Not all solutions are found with a quick answer. Sometimes, the element of discussion (a verbal form of communication) often comes into play, where people talk about stuff and eventually come up with an answer. Unfortunately for you, you've kinda shot yourself in the foot there, because, due to your previous comments, I wouldn't be surprised if no one wants to discuss anything with you at all. It also seems to me pretty stupid calling a board spammy just because 90% of the threads on here don't deal with your specific question at a specific time. Thats like telling the whole world they are talking shit just because they aren't discussing your topic of choice at any given time.

Back