Jokes!!

There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer. When asked to define “great” he said, “I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!”

He now writes error messages for Microsoft Corporation.

Well after reading some of those messages, great is a loose term. :D

Too political? Too racist? I can retract. Thought it was humor.

1544555_10154042900115058_9183043441768367021_n.jpg

They say, "Money talks, BS walks." But often I find it the other way around. My money always seems to be waving bye-bye.

I went to a pie baking contest the other day and all the tables were in a neat row. The contestants had to make their pie crusts between the rows. It was hilarious. They were all "rolling in the aisles".

Slow night. Don't eat the veal. I don't know how long it's been back there. Oh, sorry sir, didn't realize you were having it...

An 8-year-old girl went to her grandfather, who was working in the yard and asked him,"Grandpa, what"s a couple sex?

The grandfather was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decided that if she's old enough to know to ask the question then she's old enough to get a straight answer.

Steeling himself to leave nothing out, he proceeded to tell her all about human reproduction and the joys and responsibilities that go along with it.

When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open, eyes wide in amazement. Seeing the look on her face the grandfather asked her, "Why did you ask this question, honey?

The little girl replied, "Well, Grandma says to tell you that dinner will be ready in just a couple secs.

There's a trend that I've become concerned with...
In the 50's people said you were crazy if you talked to your self.
Twenty years later in the 70s they said it was alright to talk to yourself if you didn't answer.
Twenty years later in the 90s they said it was alright to answer if you didn't argue.
Twenty years later now, and they say it's alright to argue as long as you don't say, "What'd you say to me?"
Can't see where this will go in twenty more years...

I don't see what's wrong with hand-me-downs. I used to wear my cousin's hand-me-downs...

And I thought she had great taste. :eek:

My wife asked me why I always wear a gun in the house.
"Decepticons," I said.
She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed.
I shot the toaster twice. Good times. :)

Back