In memory of the banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if it's a private Good ol boys club it'd be stupid.. Our football , you can't play.... :p

Some of you keep saying that.
It's not a "private club"...at least no worse than what some people have going on here. ;)

Considering how many people have been booted out of HR in order to please others over the years...if one or two people end up not being welcome at RecordingRebels.com...I don't see how that's such a major thing around here?

You wanna join...join. :thumbs up:

Hey Miro you're a cool cat and I got no beef with you or the cats at RR.com...The Jimi thing bugs...He can can be a PITA as we all can be sometimes, but he's basically a pretty righteous dude too...definitely not ban worthy IMO.

I spend too much time here as it is and sure don't need another shiny object to distract me from the shit I should be doing while I'm fiddle farting around here... All good...be cool

This thread. Quite a few references outside this thread to banning and moderating practices here. People leaving and "not coming back" (akak, 'protest'). New forum created in what appears to be a retaliatory response than actually wanting to foster the growth of a new home recording community. [is there really the need for yet another home recording website? There's already a few others out there....]

Am I missing anything else?

What are you talking about? :D

This thread was started by TAE...and then guys who seem to have a problem with some of the "banned"...keep coming here to take shots at the new BBS because yo think it's ALL about those couple of banned guys...when it's not.

AFA the "need" for another BBS...hey, you are right...there are many, and it doesn't seem to upset the magnetic field of the earth in the way some of you are perceiving RecordingRebels.com to be.
There are members there who have never been here...and it's just some of the folks HERE that are seeing it as some "retaliatory response"...when it's really more about having a pure member driven BBS as opposed to one that is driven by a French conglomerate that rarely sticks it's nose into the site anymore.
Besides...it's not an "either or" situation unless some people here chose to see it that way. Are you saying that you can only be a member of one BBS at a time...? :)

Some of you keep saying that.
It's not a "private club"...at least no worse than what some people have going on here. ;)

Considering how many people have been booted out of HR in order to please others over the years...if one or two people end up not being welcome at RecordingRebels.com...I don't see how that's such a major thing around here?

That's effectively an admission that the new forum was founded based on retaliation (revenge). That probably doesn't pose much of a economic threat to this site, as such forums tend to fade away rather quickly, it does immediately set it at odds with this forum for the simple fact it looks to capitalize on the same limited usergroup in order to thrive and survive.

Just sayin', it's not all flowers and kitten kisses.

I've learned there's no words in the English language that will explain an opposing viewpoint to you, so I won't be replying anymore so say whetever you want. ;)

That's effectively an admission that the new forum was founded based on retaliation (revenge). That probably doesn't pose much of a economic threat to this site, as such forums tend to fade away rather quickly, it does immediately set it at odds with this forum for the simple fact it looks to capitalize on the same limited usergroup in order to thrive and survive.

I've learned there's no words in the English language that will explain an opposing viewpoint to you, so I won't be replying anymore so say whetever you want. ;)
Sounds like you need a tissue and a hug too.

My, oh my. Turmultous times we live in. Too many people pissed off over nothing.

It's the internet for crissakes. Talk to whomever you want, wherever you want. Don't talk, don't visit, that's ok too.

With recent events in my life it is clear to me how completely irrelevant all this internet feuding is.

People need to step back a bit.

It all really doesn't matter. It's No Big Deal.
:)

:laughings:

I'm not laughing at you...but that's a pretty funny imagination you have.

If that's what you think internet forums are about...here:

4c365e81d5a148a5fbe9701c512bc0a0.jpg

It's the guys HERE who are twisting the shit out of everything...but you see it as some "admission". :D

I can bet a million bucks (if I had it)...some of you would be going on and on about the formation of RecordingRebels.com even without the Jimi thing...which by the way, wasn't meant as some global attitude.
RecordingRebels.com is a new BBS...with only a small number of people right now. It just happened that a few people there personally had a problem with Jimi (I'm sure Jimi knows who he interacts with here and elsewhere in a non-happy way).
Just too small a group at the time, to inject a potential problem...I guess.

You all can move on from that now (maybe you can't)...and no need to use it as your excuse to be negative about the formation of RecordingRebels.com ;)

lol@ the butthurt.

The thing about pinky is, I've never had ANY interaction with him before .... basically wasn't even aware of his existence until now.
Just as he basically knew nothing of me.

So why would he care one way or the other whether I'm around or not?
And, of course, he doesn't and that's fine.
But to act like all of a sudden he's decided I'm a prick simply because I pointed out that something he said had no merit is laughable.
He never cared before whether I came around or not because we never interacted other than possibly in passing and I don't know if we even did that.

That's why it's feigned outrage on his part ..... he doesn't even know me.
He not only never cared whether I came around or not .... he didn't care if I lived or died because he doesn't and never has known me at all.

As for the 'this thread' comment ..... dude, this is ya'lls thread ...... I didn't start it ..... but I'm not gonna let someone say crap that has zero merit and not point that out.
Don't say silly stuff if you don't want anyone to call it silly.

He never cared before whether I came around or not because we never interacted other than possibly in passing and I don't know if we even did that.

We have interacted. And of course I read your posts from time to time.

It's okay if I think you're a dick, right? (according to your own post/logic)

Less bark and more wag?

Hey MOFO's enough of this shit! Y'all hijacked My thread! :cursing:

....a very serious thread where we were to pay tribute and homage to those brave HR.com members who gave up their HR.com personas in the name of freedom of speech.

They lost them cold heartedly to the nefarious, out of control and evil BAN BUTTON ! :eek:

4634d1421139110t-banned-buggers-one-button-ban.jpg

Now show some respect! :laughings:

Too many people pissed off over nothing.

It's the internet for crissakes. Talk to whomever you want, wherever you want. Don't talk, don't visit, that's ok too.

It all really doesn't matter. It's No Big Deal.
:)

^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back