In memory of the banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see more flair for naming things. How about bannedmates.com, or bannedinabox.com? Garagebanned.com? Seriously, I could come up with about fifty names better than recordingrebels without even trying. Bannedaid.com.
lol ..... you are better at everything than anyone else so names is just another way you're superior ...... they should have consulted with you first .... :laughings:

Come on, those were good.

They were funny, but they don't really make sense considering that the majority of members over at RecordingRebels.com are not there because they got banned from anywhere.

Why is everyone here so obsessed with banned members...?
It's like when the banned were still here, people were obsessed about them being here...and now that they are not here, people are still obsessed with them. :D

They must really be missed. Talking about them seems to be the main topic that's keeping the Prime forum active these days. Heck...most of the other forums haven't seen any action for days/weeks, which is kinda odd considering that HR shows over 160 thousand members. I guess most of them got banned. :p

Yeah they were funny BSG in relation and befitting to this thread and Jimmy getting the boot for nothing more than some dick over there not liking him. Not cool just childish BS the likes of why they got banned from here in the first place...multiple times. :wtf:

Yeah they were funny BSG in relation and befitting to this thread and Jimmy getting the boot for nothing more than some dick over there not liking him. Not cool just childish BS the likes of why they got banned from here in the first place...multiple times. :wtf:
why should they have someone there they don't like ..... that's stupid.
I don't invite people I don't like to my house ...... nothing childish about it.
I get to decide who I like and don't like.

And not liking someone doesn't make you a dick either.
I'm willing to bet there are people you don't like ..... wouldn't be seen with .... would never allow in your house.
Does that make you a dick?
of course not ..... your comments are just silly.

And if you're gonna pretend to want to support Jimi at least spell his name right ..... it's as if you never gave him a thought until just now .... it J-I-M-I ..... not Jimmy.

I don't invite people I don't like to my house ...... nothing childish about it.
I get to decide who I like and don't like.

And not liking someone doesn't make you a dick either.
I'm willing to bet there are people you don't like ..... wouldn't be seen with .... would never allow in your house.
Does that make you a dick?
of course not ..... your comments are just silly.

But... when people get banned from here that others "don't like" there's hell to be paid? Not sure I'm following...

But... when people get banned from here that others "don't like" there's hell to be paid? Not sure I'm following...
There was no hell to pay ..... people who DID like them spoke up .... so what?
What kind of hell to pay are you talking about? .... they were banned and no one could change anyone's mind ... end of story.
Some people cared enough to not want to come here anymore even though they themselves weren't banned ....

WTF do you care that they have a new place ..... that there are some people they don't want?
You aren't satisfied with simply having the right to do what I said, to not have people you don't like around.

No, that's not good enough .... no, everyone MUST end up agreeing with you or they're dicks.
Well, I don't agree with you ..... and of the things that matter to me in the world, you deciding that somehow that makes me a dick is not one of them

And holy shit, the same people that didn't want them here MUST be allowed over there ...... that's just plain stupid.

Yeah if it's a private Good ol boys club it'd be stupid.. Our football , you can't play.... :p

If it is a Forum for the public to join then getting banned should be as it is with most public forums like here at HR.com ...anyone can join and only if you can't treat everyone else here with common respect or you just can't help being a dick over and over...ya get da ban :eek:

JDOD came here and invited EVERYONE publicly to "come on over" if you wanna hang with the boys in the Banned...maybe not authorized to do so but that's what he did.. Jimi ( thanks for the spelling correction) went there and in doing so exposed the fact that recordingrebels.com isn't a regular "open" forum...They pick n choose whose welcome..= Good ol Boys club..Great ...all the best to them and their micro cosmos cyber world of their own to swim around in.

In regards to "pretending" to defend Jimi...seriously? Pretending? Lame

Yeah if it's a private Good ol boys club it'd be stupid.. Our football , you can't play.... :p

If it is a Forum for the public to join then getting banned should be as it is with most public forums like here at HR.com ...anyone can join and only if you can't treat everyone else here with common respect or you just can't help being a dick over and over...ya get da ban :eek:

JDOD came here and invited EVERYONE publicly to "come on over" if you wanna hang with the boys in the Banned...maybe not authorized to do so but that's what he did.. Jimi ( thanks for the spelling correction) went there and in doing so exposed the fact that recordingrebels.com isn't a regular "open" forum...They pick n choose whose welcome..= Good ol Boys club..Great ...all the best to them and their micro cosmos cyber world of their own to swim around in.

In regards to "pretending" to defend Jimi...seriously? Pretending? Lame

Would you like a tissue? Or a maybe a hug?

But... when people get banned from here that others "don't like" there's hell to be paid?

What "hell to be paid"....not sure I'm following?

It's the guys here who apparently were the happiest to see certain people banned...they're the ones who keep talking about it the most...and now, even the new BBS at RecordingRebels.com has become ALL about them with these same people here.

:D

There's like a couple of guys there who got banned from here...but that's ALL everyone here is obsessing over. :p

There was no hell to pay ..... people who DID like them spoke up .... so what?
What kind of hell to pay are you talking about? .... they were banned and no one could change anyone's mind ... end of story.
Some people cared enough to not want to come here anymore even though they themselves weren't banned ....

WTF do you care that they have a new place ..... that there are some people they don't want?
You aren't satisfied with simply having the right to do what I said, to not have people you don't like around.

No, that's not good enough .... no, everyone MUST end up agreeing with you or they're dicks.
Well, I don't agree with you ..... and of the things that matter to me in the world, you deciding that somehow that makes me a dick is not one of them

And holy shit, the same people that didn't want them here MUST be allowed over there ...... that's just plain stupid.

Um, well I don't really care/have a horse in this race. But I'm now glad you're not around here much anymore. ;)

What "hell to be paid"....

This thread. Quite a few references outside this thread to banning and moderating practices here. People leaving and "not coming back" (aka, 'protest'). New forum created in what appears to be a retaliatory response than actually wanting to foster the growth of a new home recording community. [is there really the need for yet another home recording website? There's already a few others out there....] The tone Lt Bob chooses to use is a good example as well, no sense of understanding, compromise, consolation... just more combative banter. "Everyone's a dick" is hardly an accurate assessment of this situation or how most social organizations operate.

Am I missing anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back