In memory of the banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I didn't win the Nigerian lottery then. sucks

No man you really won you lucky bastard. 70 million dollars damn! The only caveat is that there is a very minimal .001% "handling" fee for us to wire the winnings to your U.S. account. Just wire us the $14K and you're one rich Mofo!

Congratulations!:thumbs up:

IBB,

You said you talked to dragonworks at A&A, but he's not the one EZ's talking about, right?

Dragon read his pm's, not dragonworks.

I guess I didn't win the Nigerian lottery then. sucks

Just got this e-mail...My ship ( pun intended) has finally come in!... In case you want in on this action...or know of place to post this dumbass's e-mail address so he gets spam bombed here it is.. davidosborne_contractors@hotmail.com

Hello Mr Tom

Recently I supervised a ship repair in my shipyard offshore.This job was supposed to be done by five foreign engineers as prescribed by my superior but was satisfactorily completed by four foreign engineers that I employed based on my discretion.I then reported to my superior/boss that the Job was done and completed by five foreign engineers as he prescribed.Now the payment has been approved for five engineers but only four engineers can receive payment my proposal is that you should stand as one of the foreign engineers to receive the payment as the fifth engineer.Then you and i will share in 50/50.The payment is £1,200,000GBP each. There are documents to show for it, so if you are interested I will send you the documents and we will know the way forward.

Best Regards

Just got this e-mail...My ship ( pun intended) has finally come in!... In case you want in on this action...or know of place to post this dumbass's e-mail address so he gets spam bombed here it is.. davidosborne_contractors@hotmail.com

Hello Mr Tom

Recently I supervised a ship repair in my shipyard offshore.This job was supposed to be done by five foreign engineers as prescribed by my superior but was satisfactorily completed by four foreign engineers that I employed based on my discretion.I then reported to my superior/boss that the Job was done and completed by five foreign engineers as he prescribed.Now the payment has been approved for five engineers but only four engineers can receive payment my proposal is that you should stand as one of the foreign engineers to receive the payment as the fifth engineer.Then you and i will share in 50/50.The payment is £1,200,000GBP each. There are documents to show for it, so if you are interested I will send you the documents and we will know the way forward.

Best Regards

Mr Tom? I got the same message to me. 'Mr Jimmy'. So do we send both of our documents to find the way forward?

Mr Tom? I got the same message to me. 'Mr Jimmy'. So do we send both of our documents to find the way forward?

Sorry Jimmy...you snooze you lose...I have already got the "documents" from him and wired him the $10,000 good faith deposit required to get the ball rolling.

He said barring any unknown difficulties, I should receive all the funds into my account by Monday..What a dummy, forget the 50/50 baloney, all he's getting from me is that "Good faith" LOL, cash I sent him.. What a maroon! :laughings:

...I will send you the documents and we will know the way forward.

Best Regards

who talks/types like this? is that the author's way of making it seem more professional? i'm going to start saying "we will know the way forward" from now on. that's a good line.

I correspond with offshore employees daily whose first language is not English. Phrases such as that are not uncommon. It can be a derivative of something that their culture says on a regular basis, or, as simple as a bad translation using Google translate.

I correspond with offshore employees daily whose first language is not English. Phrases such as that are not uncommon. It can be a derivative of something that their culture says on a regular basis, or, as simple as a bad translation using Google translate.

was just jokin :thumbs up:

I'd like to see more flair for naming things. How about bannedmates.com, or bannedinabox.com? Garagebanned.com? Seriously, I could come up with about fifty names better than recordingrebels without even trying. Bannedaid.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back