In Hindsight....

Greg_L or WWLaidback?

• Greg_L

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • WWLaidback

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I’ll be honest. I wasn’t a Greg fan. Seemed like a dick sometimes 😂

But I had nothing but respect for him. That guy was a valuable asset here. He knew his shit and was highly competent. He did great recordings, and wasn’t a snowflake poser.

Since his departure, it seems like the mix clinic has turned into a back patting forum where everyone gets a trophy.

How you going to get better without someone telling you your mix or performance sucks if it does.

Like him personally or not, this place was better with him around.

But I had nothing but respect for him. That guy was a valuable asset here. He knew his shit and was highly competent. He did great recordings, and wasn’t a snowflake poser.

Since his departure, it seems like the mix clinic has turned into a back patting forum where everyone gets a trophy.

How you going to get better without someone telling you your mix or performance sucks if it does.

All accurate. Yes.

He definitely could be :oops:
True dat! He was not one to sugar coat things :laughings:
Yep agreed...The permanent ban should only be used for murderers, rapist and REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG dumb asses (y)

Dude, you're missing the point here. I promise. This isn't a rag on Greg thread. At all. Read it.
didn't say it was a rag on greg thread .... was replying to a rag on greg post that was IN the thread and I did read it .... a little insulting to mistake my defense of greg against some unfair comments as being I didn't or couldn't read.

As for being grumpy .... well first thanks Mick Doobie for seeing things pretty clearly .... I sincerely appreciate it. ...... but rest assured, though I may seem grumpy I'm not ..... life is awesome and I'm basically a rolling ball of happiness all the time .... in meat world the thing I often get is "You're always happy all; the time" and I am.

But nowadays simply saying what you think directly without all sorts of qualifiers ( your ideas are great but perhaps you might consider this ) is interpreted as being angry.
And that's what happens with me here a lot ...... don't care. I can't help it if people assume that any direct speech indicates anger ...... that's a misinterpretation on their parts and not mine.
It's fine with me if people want to make that silly assumption but it doesn't make it true.

I barely have time to even look in here and certainly don't have time to carefully parse my words to make sure someone doesn't misinterpret them.
I rarely come here at all and even then just to see a couple of friends I see nowhere else.

And now I'm done ...... see ya'll in a month or two or three and I hope everyone is having a great life.

If it were a singular event it could be perceived as humorous. If it's used as a rick-roll then definitely not.
lmao!

Legend.

I respect people who are ballsy with their humour with no regard to if you'll get a ban or become hated. Too many snowflakes around nowadays so some much needed direct opposition is in order in most places.

lmao!

Legend.

I respect people who are ballsy with their humour with no regard to if you'll get a ban or become hated. Too many snowflakes around nowadays so some much needed direct opposition is in order in most places.
Congrats. Such a unique position. I've never quite heard it muttered before like that. Very original take. Good job.

What have you got against WWlaidback? His views do not align with your own?

As somebody who just stumbled upon this thread, this is what it looks like to me. I am just curious? Are you trying to take steps to get him ousted?

As somebody who just stumbled upon this thread, this is what it looks like to me. I am just curious? Are you trying to take steps to get him ousted?

The ignore function was a little too high tech for his IQ range.

Be sure to unvote for me as an unperson in the poll.

smoking_bunny.gif

Last edited:

He posts QAnon garbage and insults anyone who doesn’t 100% agree with him. He sucks. If he didn’t insult people that would be fine, but he does it all the time. I told him the scenario of a man raping a girl in the bathroom is not what causes a Republican to win the VA governors race and it was instead CRT in the classrooms (I know this because I live in VA).

He then thought that, because I said it was CRT instead of his stupid scenario, that I’m a child rapist.

His latest thread and the other one he whined that nobody replied to are the only ones relevant to this forum.

Who are you and where did you come from? I'm not trying to get anyone ousted from anything. I don't care. I don't post here enough for it to even matter. If you had been here for more than a minute you'd have the context needed to answer your own questions. I'm not doing it for you. Sorry friend.

You’re the one who begged ME to stop posting on your threads and yet you say people have a low IQ because they don’t ignore you? Why don’t you ignore me?

Low IQ.
I did ignore him, btw. I'd also like to point out that when I got banned here back in 2007 I created a board with the same content that many of the quality contributors here migrated to. That board is still active AND has a separate God and Politics Forum to not muddy up the rest of the good shit with stupid QAnon rhetoric. Brilliant move on my part.

I'll admit, after a page or so I didn't take the time to read the rest of this. Seemed like an endless loop going nowhere.

EZ, as much as you could be a dick sometimes (OK, a LOT of times), I'll take you over Gerg anyday, and so far, my brief impression of the WW guy is that I can't stand him.

But, I think it's probably pretty well documented that I hate just about everybody anymore, except Dog, VT, and Chili. I'm sure there are some others. And some others who don't come here anymore. But nobody gives a rat's ass (oh, I like TrackRat too) what I think. I should check in on AA and see what's shakin'.

Where's APL when you need him?

Back