In Hindsight....

Greg_L or WWLaidback?

• Greg_L

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • WWLaidback

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I'd appreciate if you would leave my loving mother out of it, rest her soul.
So I live in your mind.
You don't live in mine, mainly because my ignore button works just fine.
There are plenty of music forums here.
Why don't you try one of them?
Have a blessed day.

^^This guy. :facepalm: But I reckon he has a point, old shithole rules apply in the new shithole, I would think. Leave family out of it. Anyway...

Oooh, another thing, and then i'll quit hanging on Greg's nutsack.

Greg used to do off the wall punk covers of things like The Jeffersons' Moving on Up. Sure, it was kind of silly, but well done and fun. But...but, every Christmas he would do a Christmas song cover, with his children. Each year you could maybe hear little changes in their voices as they grew older. It was a pretty cool tradition, and touching. It almost gets me sentimental and a bit misty about the old shithole days. I think i'm going to back away for a bit and leave you lot to it. 🥺

^^This guy. :facepalm: But I reckon he has a point, old shithole rules apply in the new shithole, I would think. Leave family out of it. Anyway...

Oooh, another thing, and then i'll quit hanging on Greg's nutsack.

Greg used to do off the wall punk covers of things like The Jeffersons' Moving on Up. Sure, it was kind of silly, but well done and fun. But...but, every Christmas he would do a Christmas song cover, with his children. Each year you could maybe hear little changes in their voices as they grew older. It was a pretty cool tradition, and touching. It almost gets me sentimental and a bit misty about the old shithole days. I think i'm going to back away for a bit and leave you lot to it. 🥺
Are we leaving families out of this or not?

I think you should know by now which username I post under in the on topic forums versus the off topic forum. It should be obvious.

Hm, now that you mention it I don't think i've seen your mom post the on topic forums in a while.

Oops, I hope im not speaking out of turn here.

Last edited:
Taking my mother's name in vain like that....
and there he is parading around like Mr. Goody Two Shoes in front of everybody. I tell ya.
It's a good thing Santa Claus already came to town.... :spank:
<me spitting tobacco chew>

<

Last edited:
:laughings:

Once upon a time in land where Dragons once roamed...there were many cave dwellers... and then suddenly there weren't ...THE END!

Last edited:
Hindsight...an interesting word ;) Looking behind.....or is it from our behinds? Memories are an interesting thing with we humans...that's why eye witness's are so valuable...or not so much. What I do know for sure is dems was the daze and nobody told me these were the good old days. All we have is now. The characters good, bad or ambivalent that have shared here in this little watering hole in cyberspace are all a part of the experience. Phil Spector was a musical recording genius and a psycho. And yet he is a cornerstone in the history of recorded music. He was also a really big asshole and as great of a talent as he was, and as much as I would have loved to sit in on some recording sessions in his prime and watch him do his thing, I sure wouldn't of wanted to risk having him at Sunday dinner with the family....I have come to believe LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HANG WITH ASSHOLES and as such, once recognized as such no matter how "cool" they are, I do my best to stay clear of them as best as my combative, argumentive, asshole self can. When running a BBS like this sometimes you just gotta rip the bandaid off because the place is better with out the bandaid even though it was great to have around at one point in time..

For want of a nail is an old proverb that tells the tale of the lack of an insignificant single nail that creates in the end a huge problem...
The butterfly effect. Every movement, action and decision you make matters far more than you could ever dream...man I love that little clip...
The Seven Decisions by Andy Andrews is an awesome roadmap to living a fruitful "good" life..

Those 3 links above are Gold

Last edited:
wtf are you blabbering about? and what exactly are you contributing to make this shithole a better place with your drive-by bullshit poll? Greg_L chose his path with no regrets.

Now go sit in the corner with Lt. Bob.
lol ..... as if ..,... I'm basically the only guy hear who earns, and has earned for 50 years, his entire living playing music.
You, OTOH are laughable

And as for greg ...... he's a better guy than any of you and myself too.
Gives more than any of you to charities ..... saves crippled dogs ....... takes care of his friends ...... you should pray someday you rise to his level

lol ..... as if ..,... I'm basically the only guy hear who earns, and has earned for 50 years, his entire living playing music.
You, OTOH are laughable

And as for greg ...... he's a better guy than any of you and myself too.
Gives more than any of you to charities ..... saves crippled dogs ....... takes care of his friends ...... you should pray someday you rise to his level .... lol , you're not capable of it but hey, gotta reach

Hmmm. Morning coffee. First thing to start my day with is this thread.

Going through each post as I’m sipping my brew, I’ve come to this conclusion. What a waste of time. Would have been better off staring out my window.
😂

What’s even worse is that I’ve responded.😂

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
Back