In Hindsight....

Greg_L or WWLaidback?

• Greg_L

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • WWLaidback

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
If you've been around long enough to know both candidates, choose with your conscience. If you're noo, your default selection should be Greg_L. You're going to have to trust me on this one. Which should be ez_. It's right there in the name. And I've never lead you astray.

WWL.jpg

wtf are you blabbering about? and what exactly are you contributing to make this shithole a better place with your drive-by bullshit poll? Greg_L chose his path with no regrets.

Now go sit in the corner with Lt. Bob.

wtf are you blabbering about? and what exactly are you contributing to make this shithole a better place with your drive-by bullshit poll? Greg_L chose his path with no regrets.

Just for clarity, you support the new look? Everything is perfect here. That's your position? You don't see anything out of sorts?

I think you may be mistaking my poll for support for Greg_L. I am definitely not doing that. I think there was an effort to clean things up. Getting rid of Greg definitely cleaned things up. We did it at A&A, too. But this place is as toxic as it was before. But that's ok? That's the poll. I suppose.

Just for clarity, you support the new look? Everything is perfect here. That's your position? You don't see anything out of sorts?

Clarity definitely seems to be an issue. Where in what I said leads you to believe I think everything is perfect here? What are we...what are you going to do about it? Start a drive-by poll?

Things are always out of sorts. Except when they are not. The world is in a perfect place.

Last edited:
with the new functionality of the ignore button, I don't give a shit either way.
in the past, if you ignored a user and their post was quoted, the quoted post was displayed, so it was useless to ignore anyone.
not the case now, i love this new ignore button, can i ignore myself?
LOL

I think you may be mistaking my poll for support for Greg_L. I am definitely not doing that. I think there was an effort to clean things up. Getting rid of Greg definitely cleaned things up. We did it at A&A, too. But this place is as toxic as it was before. But that's ok? That's the poll. I suppose.

Whether it is as toxic as before is debatable. The way it was?...personally I don't think Greg was among the biggest disruptors, or whatever terminology one wants to use. But that was then and this is now. Yeah, I can be an asshole now and then, but for the most part we have one major asshole in the midst. The truth is, it gets quiet around here sometimes. What are we going to do, bitch about the asshole?....that's constructive contribution?

As far as the old shithole, looking back, who was it that wanted it closed down. That'd be an interesting poll, because the majority of those who would vote in the affirmative are no longer here. And some of those people are not even banned!

I don't know, I guess I don't get the point of a lot of it.

See, that's the thing....In a way all that seems like a lifetime ago. Looking back, which I don't really see the point, but looking back. A lot of that doesn't stand out for me. Sure, Greg didn't suffer fools. If you spent a little time here you would have thought Greg was just another blow hard know-it-all. If you spent a little more time here you would likely come to the conclusion that if Greg was going to speak on a subject he knew his shit, many times in spades. He's an interesting guy. I like to fish, a lot. He tipped the scales for me making the decision to get a kayak. Though we didn't always get along, he gave me some pointers, pointers that could potentially save my life. I'm fairly hardcore about fishing. Greg? The fucking guy paddles out to oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, to fish shark. In a kayak. That's badass. Something a doer does. Greg is a doer.

Zeppelin recorded Bonham's drums in a stairwell? Yeah, Greg recorded himself in a stairwell, experimented with mic placement, then posted the results here for not just himself but us as well. Pretty fucking cool.

It almost makes up for the pictures of prolapsed assholes he posted. Almost. That shit was totly unforgivable. He had to go. :facepalm:

Well fuck - why don't we track him down and invite him back? Sounds like a super cat.... you know, with the shark fishing near oil rigs and recording like led zeppelin and all. I think I'll love him.

Clarity definitely seems to be an issue. Where in what I said leads you to believe I think everything is perfect here? What are we...
I know what we did when Greg_L was stinking the joint up.

Also, I don't care. I was trying to distract attention away from the Biden's. It's what I'm paid to do and I take great pride in my work.

See, that's the thing....In a way all that seems like a lifetime ago. Looking back, which I don't really see the point, but looking back. A lot of that doesn't stand out for me. Sure, Greg didn't suffer fools. If you spent a little time here you would have thought Greg was just another blow hard know-it-all. If you spent a little more time here you would likely come to the conclusion that if Greg was going to speak on a subject he knew his shit, many times in spades. He's an interesting guy. I like to fish, a lot. He tipped the scales for me making the decision to get a kayak. Though we didn't always get along, he gave me some pointers, pointers that could potentially save my life. I'm fairly hardcore about fishing. Greg? The fucking guy paddles out to oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, to fish shark. In a kayak. That's badass. Something a doer does. Greg is a doer.

Zeppelin recorded Bonham's drums in a stairwell? Yeah, Greg recorded himself in a stairwell, experimented with mic placement, then posted the results here for not just himself but us as well. Pretty fucking cool.

It almost makes up for the pictures of prolapsed assholes he posted. Almost. That shit was totly unforgivable. He had to go. :facepalm:
There isn't a single word in any of this that I don't completely agree with. :laughings:

Let's keep things positive here. I'm going to say a thing that I like about WWL and maybe you guys can chime in with that if there are more than one thing.

1) He makes the Lazer Beak/Back (whatever) Shiek person seem a little more tolerable. I said a little.

Greg_L getting 100% of the votes just like I expected. It's good to see WWL's mom finally getting involved in the community as well.

Back