I'm ready for some football.

I think my Saints are officially done now. That was a real clunker steaming turd they laid on their own home field today. The magic is gone. The window is closed. It was a nice run. :(

Sanchez, not so good.

This always happens with backups. I have a theory. Remember last week? Mr Sanchez the backup QB comes in and wows everyone in his first start. Things are gonna be okay! Maybe better than ever! But there's a reason for that. It's an illusion. Teams don't have much to study in preparation for defending against the backups. Most backups only have some vanilla preseason film to go on. After his successful debut as a starter there's now some fresh meaningful game film on him and how his team uses his skills. Now the next defense he faces has something worthwhile to study and the next week doesn't usually go so well for mr backup.

If my theory is true, guys like Drew Stanton and Ryan Mallett will have a harder time next week.

I think my Saints are officially done now. That was a real clunker steaming turd they laid on their own home field today. The magic is gone. The window is closed. It was a nice run. :(
think so ...... every great team quits being one at some point.

This always happens with backups. I have a theory. Remember last week? Mr Sanchez the backup QB comes in and wows everyone in his first start. Things are gonna be okay! Maybe better than ever! But there's a reason for that. It's an illusion. Teams don't have much to study in preparation for defending against the backups. Most backups only have some vanilla preseason film to go on. After his successful debut as a starter there's now some fresh meaningful game film on him and how his team uses his skills. Now the next defense he faces has something worthwhile to study and the next week doesn't usually go so well for mr backup.

If my theory is true, guys like Drew Stanton and Ryan Mallett will have a harder time next week.
I think that's exactly it.
teams get so specific with regards to who goes where depending on the particular players on the field for the other team ...so anyone that was off the radar plays in a way they have nothing diagrammed out for it ....... next week they will.

think so ...... every great team quits being one at some point.

The playoffs are still a very real possibility with our division being so horrendously shitty. We can win this crappy division with a crappy record and have a home playoff game. But honestly, I see no reason to believe we could win that playoff game. The Saints are way out of sync right now and way too inconsistent. Being one and done in the playoffs isn't anything to be proud of.

Wow, a Saints fan steals the ball from a Bengals fan? How lame can you get?

That was really lame, and trust me, that guy is getting mercilessly crucified in the Saints fan community. None of us condone that piece of shit motherfucker's actions.

wow ...... what a dickhead!

I've gotta say that shame on the other 'fans' sitting there.
If I'd been there I'd have likely snatched that ball and given it to her.

Also .... she showed a lot more class in her comments afterwards that that jackass.

It's official ..... I hate people.

Last edited:
I've gotta say that shame on the other 'fans' sitting there.
If I'd been there I'd have likely snatched that ball and given it to her.
The crowd in his section turned on him pretty fast. Saints people are generally good people. That guy is an outlier. Anyone can think what they want of the Saints as an organization, but there isn't a cooler, more laid back fanbase in all of football.

It made me mad as hell just seeing it on TV. I have to say if I was there I probably would have risked the wrath of his "kind" sitting around him and I would have tried to get the ball. Fuck that guy and his degenerate piece of shit friends around him laughing and covering for his ass. He wouldn't have done that is it was a man...or a black woman.

And what the fuck would he want with that ball anyway? It was a Bengals TD ball. It's not like Drew Brees just ran one in and threw it into the crowd. That idiot just got a souvenir of a low point for the Saints season. Congrats, you dumbfuck. You'll have a sad story to tell your grandkids.

I saw a video where another Saints fan was right in his face taking pictures of him. The guy couldn't even look up yet he wouldn't reclaim his dignity by giving her the ball. I can't believe his defense? "I caught the ball". And then the people sitting around him are laughing with him like he did something cool. :facepalm:

I saw a video where another Saints fan was right in his face taking pictures of him. The guy couldn't even look up yet he wouldn't reclaim his dignity by giving her the ball. I can't believe his defense? "I caught the ball". And then the people sitting around him are laughing with him like he did something cool. :facepalm:

Yup, he is shit and his bruthas surrounding him are shit. The Saints need to revoke his seats or penalize whoever's seats he's in.

In other news....Bob Griffin. :facepalm:

Redskins fans, your QB is a shit player and a shit person.

He seems like a nice guy to me although he makes the occasional arrogant-sounding remark, but yeah I agree he needs to get a lot better on the field, if that's even possible.

Eh not too may QBs could play well behind that O-line. Kory fucking Lichtensteiger is our second best offensive lineman and he shouldn't even be on the practice squad. Let that sink in.

That said, I wish RGIII would just shut the fuck up for once. I don't even know what it is he did that pissed me off. Maybe it's that he seemingly knows more about PR than football.

Back