I'm ready for some football.

Lifelong Broncos fan. You know how I feel...

:( :( :(

Sunday night's game was endlessly entertaining to me as a Chiefs fan :)

So do you think that Siemian is done with the Broncos? I've already seen the Denver Post trotting out headlines about the next guy in line.

Well the Packers ran the table but Im not crazy about facing a team who has beat us twice in the last ten years at home in the playoffs.

The Big Ten looks like it was over rated this year, hopefully the Badgers can help even things up.

Well the Packers ran the table but Im not crazy about facing a team who has beat us twice in the last ten years at home in the playoffs.

The Big Ten looks like it was over rated this year, hopefully the Badgers can help even things up.

You'll be facing a pretty good defense. However, Blue offense is woeful. Put up 17 points and you'll likely get a victory. :(

Then again, Eli does tend to play well at Lambeau in crunchtime. But I'll like our chances better if our D puts up points. We'll probably need that.

You'll be facing a pretty good defense. However, Blue offense is woeful. Put up 17 points and you'll likely get a victory. :(

Then again, Eli does tend to play well at Lambeau in crunchtime. But I'll like our chances better if our D puts up points. We'll probably need that.

I would rather be playing someone else given the history, but I guess we're lucky to be playing at all when you look at the Packers mid-season swoon.

Big Ten really took it in the ass this bowl season, except for the Badgers.:)

Playoffs start today. Where is everyone? :eek:

You must all live in DC, Tampa, Minn, NC, San Diego, Jacksonville, SF, Buffalo, Indianapolis, Philadelphia... well, you get the picture.

And of course we must include wherever the f%#k Jets fans hail from, and also those outside the US who think football is played without pads and you can't touch the ball with your hands.

the Lions need to catch the ball, the Seahawks are catching the ball.

maybe like junior high school, Stafford needs to throw it softer for them?

Seahawks score touchdowns, Lions kick field goals.

Major fouls ignored for Seattle, Penaltys all called on Lions...

and the winner is?

Last edited:
Back