I'm ready for some football.

Thursday night football has been a showcase for suck lately, but tonight's game ought to be a good one.

Absolutely!

And, of course, I have to work for 2 hours right in the middle of the game. I'm so torn. My coworkers know what's up, so I can't feign illness.

I'm starting to think that Andy Reid is making up challenges for the team, just to spice up the game.

- I want you to go out there and turn the ball over 3 times, and don't score in the 2nd half. But still win the game. (tonight vs. Oakland)
- I want you to go out there and win the game by 1 point on a pick-two off an intercepted 2-point attempt (last week at Atlanta)
- I want to make sure that we score 50% of our points this season off of defense and special teams
- I want you to let the win probability drop to below one percent, and still win the game (a couple of times this season)
- I want you to get down by at least one touchdown, and still win the game (SIX freaking times this season)

I've nearly had several coronaries while watching this team so far this season. It's been the most entertaining season that I ever remember.

Giants - Cowgirls tonight!!

Would have had a little more juice if the G-men hadn't gotten their ass kicked by the Steelers last week. Still, Blue is the only team to beat them this year!

Giants - Cowgirls tonight!!

Would have had a little more juice if the G-men hadn't gotten their ass kicked by the Steelers last week. Still, Blue is the only team to beat them this year!
This will be the only game to watch this week. For me, that is.

The Packers played their best game in quite some time last night. I have no idea where that came from.

With the Cowboys losing maybe things will tighten up in the homestretch.

The Packers played their best game in quite some time last night. I have no idea where that came from.

With the Cowboys losing maybe things will tighten up in the homestretch.
Pack's still gotta get to the dance. Not a sure thing yet. But they're starting to scare me. :eek:

And you left some words out above... "With the Cowboys losing TO THE GIANTS maybe things will tighten up... :D :D

Giant D has been getting better and better all year, and is starting to click on all cylinders. In fact, they played well enough that they should have beaten the Steelers. Unfortunately the D is only half the team. :( :(

Pack's still gotta get to the dance. Not a sure thing yet. But they're starting to scare me. :eek:

And you left some words out above... "With the Cowboys losing TO THE GIANTS maybe things will tighten up... :D :D

Giant D has been getting better and better all year, and is starting to click on all cylinders. In fact, they played well enough that they should have beaten the Steelers. Unfortunately the D is only half the team. :( :(

Division games are always tough, "When these two teams meet, you can throw the records out the window."

Both the Packers and the Giants have won Championships in years where they didn't control their own destiny.

Division games are always tough, "When these two teams meet, you can throw the records out the window."

Both the Packers and the Giants have won Championships in years where they didn't control their own destiny.
Maybe we can give your boys a little help this week!

Some games this weekend will be fun to watch just because of the weather. Packers and the Bears freeze their asses off, but they like it.

Giants - Eagles tonight. Not the most exciting game on the slate, but it is a division rivalry. And G-Men can clinch a playoff spot for first time since 2011.

While not making the playoffs for that long is pretty sorry, the good news is when they do make the playoffs, they tend to win Superbowls. :thumbs up:

Houston here we come!! :D

Giants - Eagles tonight. Not the most exciting game on the slate, but it is a division rivalry. And G-Men can clinch a playoff spot for first time since 2011.

While not making the playoffs for that long is pretty sorry, the good news is when they do make the playoffs, they tend to win Superbowls. :thumbs up:

The Giants will have to get through Dallas first. Oh wait, they've already done that. Twice this year.
:D

But not in the play-offs.

Slight detour on our way to Houston. :(

But we shall recover. :thumbs up:

It seems odd watching the Packers and not having to go to work the next day. I'm putting on my sweats and going into a football, food and alcohol induced coma in a couple of hours.:drunk:

Back