I'm ready for some football.

The NFL kind of screwed the Redskins this week. They played a Sunday night game that ended after 12:00 and then have to travel to an away game 3 days later. Meanwhile Dallas played a 1:00 game on Sunday and stay at home for the Thursday game.

The NFL kind of screwed the Redskins this week. They played a Sunday night game that ended after 12:00 and then have to travel to an away game 3 days later. Meanwhile Dallas played a 1:00 game on Sunday and stay at home for the Thursday game.
Wait. I need to find my violin. :)

Actually you guys screwed yourself by not being able to beat Cinci. That game is gonna cost you.

Wellllll didn't get the win, but we made them sweat. Kirk Cousins is a beast, and I am convinced he deserves that big contract now.

That was a great game. At first, I was joking that the redskins were in the game because they eventually showed up at the stadium. My wife doesn't give two shits about football, so the joke fell on deaf ears. :rolleyes:

Had the redskins gotten a better start, it could have tipped their way. The first half of the first quarter wasn't so good for them. And they had to contend with the sun. lol. Love the feature of the stadium.

They've got a great o-line, though. Cousins always had all the time he needed. It came close towards the end. They had momentum, just couldn't close the deal. Whew!!!!

Texas fired Charlie Strong. Hired Tom Herman from Houston.

I would have liked to have seen Charlie Strong get at least one more year, but it has been frustrating not to have a winning season. Strong has made a huge impact on UT off the the field by holding the team to a set of moral values. I hope he can bring his attitude to a position in the NFL somewhere. He would do good.

My VT Hokies' coach just got named ACC coach of the year. Guess everyone expected us to suck lol. Playing those Clemson big boys on Saturday for the championship... :D

Back