I'm ready for some football.

Packers will avenge the embarrassing no-show by wisconsin. I'm hoping anyway. I hate the Falcons more than muslims hate jews.

Well now that the MVP has become the 'best QB' award, that will probably be the case.

I haven't seen any Texans games recently but earlier in the year I would have said JJ Watt for sure.

I'm not a Texans fan in any way, but living here in Houston I get an overload of JJ Watt. The guy is as advertised. He's a true freak of nature. He's probably not going to be MVP because he's not (usually) responsible for scoring points, but if he did win it no one could legitimately argue against it. He's that good at what he does. He can single-handedly take over and dominate a game.

JJ Watt is a freaking beast of a man...the dude literally does everything. He definitely deserves MVP this year, but like IBB said, that has pretty much come down to "Best Quarterback"...so yeah, congrats Aaron Rodgers I guess.

I think I remember seeing a video of JJ Watt, from a standstill, jumping over the side of a pickup truck into the bed.

This is a 6'5"-290 pound man jumping 5 feet up. Unbelievable.

Well now that the MVP has become the 'best QB' award, that will probably be the case.

It's how the game is set up, an elite QB is worth multiple pro bowlers at other positions. You don't see teams giving up three firsts and a second for a defensive end.If Rodgers and Watt switched teams, the Texans would be way better off than the Packers.

I wouldn't mind if Watt won, he's a local boy and a Badger, but along with being great, I think he's just the kind of guy people want to root for.

Rodgers has 35TDs and 3INTs, all three having bounced off the receivers hands, that's phenomenal . Also he is second behind Russell Wilson in running for first downs by a QB.

It's how the game is set up, an elite QB is worth multiple pro bowlers at other positions. You don't see teams giving up three firsts and a second for a defensive end.If Rodgers and Watt switched teams, the Texans would be way better off than the Packers.

I wouldn't mind if Watt won, he's a local boy and a Badger, but along with being great, I think he's just the kind of guy people want to root for.

Rodgers has 35TDs and 3INTs, all three having bounced off the receivers hands, that's phenomenal . Also he is second behind Russell Wilson in running for first downs by a QB.

Dude Aaron Rodgers is fantastic - top 3 QB for sure in the NFL right now and probably the #1 guy anyone would want to have. But he has friggin 7 seconds to throw the ball on a regular basis (I exaggerate but still, your O-line is playing well). There are a lot of QBs who could play decently or better under those circumstances.

Yeah, it was amazing to watch how much time he had to pick and choose, wait for someone to get open. I think most NFL QB's would rank that high if they had an awesome front line.

If Rodgers and Watt switched teams, the Texans would be way better off than the Packers.
Truthbomb.

I think most NFL QB's would rank that high if they had an awesome front line.

Maybe not "most", but a bunch more would be putting up big numbers with good protection. But what really separates the greats from the goods is how fast they release the ball. Peyton Manning rarely takes a hit regardless of blocking because he reads the defense immediately, decides on a receiver immediately, and releases the ball in nanoseconds. Aaron Rodgers can do all of that AND run if he needs to. He's the best QB in the game right now.

Dude Aaron Rodgers is fantastic - top 3 QB for sure in the NFL right now and probably the #1 guy anyone would want to have. But he has friggin 7 seconds to throw the ball on a regular basis (I exaggerate but still, your O-line is playing well). There are a lot of QBs who could play decently or better under those circumstances.

That's because teams aren't blitzing him anymore and a lot of times they rush only three guys, with Rodgers it's pick your poison. They purposely try to keep him in the pocket because he's even more dangerous on the run. He makes the line look good too, by having great pocket awareness, something all the greats have.

That's because teams aren't blitzing him anymore and a lot of times they rush only three guys, with Rodgers it's pick your poison. They purposely try to keep him in the pocket because he's even more dangerous on the run. He makes the line look good too, by having great pocket awareness, something all the greats have.
Rogers is #1 in my book, by a considerable amount.When the play breaks down, he will bone you with a long run for a first down. His weapons are above average to excellent, but HE makes it work.It'd be great to see the Pack in the SB. Maybe we'd win, but at least we wouldn't lose to Eli Manning.:D

His girlfriend is pretty hot too.

Shazam.
olivia-munn-1024x576.jpg

Rogers is #1 in my book, by a considerable amount.When the play breaks down, he will bone you with a long run for a first down. His weapons are above average to excellent, but HE makes it work.It'd be great to see the Pack in the SB. Maybe we'd win, but at least we wouldn't lose to Eli Manning.:D

I think he has two good WRs and a good running back, Greg Jennings and James Jones were his starting WRs when he won MVP, they moved on for free agent $$$. Have you seen them on the highlights lately? They're not even the best recievers on their new teams. If we had a good tight end or a receiver like Dez Bryant, Megatron or Julio Jones we would be setting records left and right. Jordy Nelson is knocking at the door, but he's not in the club.

I think he has two good WRs and a good running back, Greg Jennings and James Jones were his starting WRs when he won MVP, they moved on for free agent $$$. Have you seen them on the highlights lately? They're not even the best recievers on their new teams. If we had a good tight end or a receiver like Dez Bryant, Megatron or Julio Jones we would be setting records left and right. Jordy Nelson is knocking at the door, but he's not in the club.
I dunno! I think Jordy Nelson is in the club.
I'd worry more about the defense,but there's a fair amount of potential there.

Back