I never dreamed..

Hey fresh,

Sounds like an excellent job hear. I enjoyed this one more than "Real Love". I think the vox are just as good or better but this time I definitely appreciated the writing more.

It seems you have the most authentic sounding recording that capture a late 80's feel to them. And your voice is reminding me of Tesla?? Slaughter?? I know it'll come to me but it's close. But anyway you get my point, the song makes me think everyone has long hair and there's no flannel to be seen and there's chicks with big hair stud chains around their little boots and etc.. etc.. Good times. Keep up the good work.

David,
I thought this was a remix of what I forgot was called Real Love based on your first post. Then I realized after catching some other posts that this is new (or straight from 87' lol). This is really nice. This style was never my taste even when I lived through it, but this is a really good song and great job recording it. I liked it even better than Real Love.

You are the reverb king and I mean that in a good way. You have used it just right again.

Others have mentioned some things about the bass and stuff which I am sure is true but this is overall very nice. I liked that piano peeking in there too! Guitars are perfect.

fprod south;
I'm listening to the remix (version 3, I think). Comparing it to version 1 I can barely hear the difference
Yeah man, i only took out that organ trk in the intro and called myself putting some ass in the bottom end LOL! I think the only thing I did was get the kick way to loud!:) . I appreaciate the time you give me bro...Thanks!

Kompewtur;
I definitely appreciated the writing more.
Hey thanks for that! Yeah, most of my material was written early eighties/ninties...this one is about five yr's old I think. I hope my writting's getting a lil bit better hehe, probably not though :D . "there's no flannel to be seen" haha! you crack me up man! Big thanks pewtur!

skids;

You are the reverb king and I mean that in a good way.
Haha! What can I say man:D , hehe..no I just turn knobs like everyone else.
I liked that piano peeking in there too!
Yeah I think that dx7 is older than me:D ...it's all we had though. Thanks for your review skids!

Back