I bet most of y'all did not even hear about this...

Remind me who you voted for in the '20 POTUS election?
The guy who didn’t have about 10 of his associates plead guilty to various crimes. The guy who never laundered money for Russian mobsters. The guy who never abused bankruptcy laws to screw laborers. The guy who didn’t mock disabled people or veterans. The guy who hasn’t been accused of sexual assault by a couple dozen women. The guy who didn’t put lying justices in to take away women’s’ rights. The guy who didn’t spark an insurrection. The guy who won’t be in court this week. The guy who lives rent free in your head.

I had a dream... such a wonderful dream...

I dreamed Hunter Biden had a drug fueled schizophrenic break and killed the entire Democrat party with his dad's Corvette at a fundraiser... and Wonder Woman turned Iran into the world's largest cattle ranch and potato farm with free burgers and fries for everybody!

Then I woke up here... hungry

I had a dream... such a wonderful dream...

I dreamed Hunter Biden had a drug fueled schizophrenic break and killed the entire Democrat party with his dad's Corvette at a fundraiser... and Wonder Woman turned Iran into the world's largest cattle ranch and potato farm with free burgers and fries for everybody!

Then I woke up here... hungry
Tell me about your Christianity again.

Tell me about your Christianity again.
Romans 13 (NIV)

Submission to Governing Authorities

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Love Fulfills the Law

8Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” a and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” b 10Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

The Day Is Near

11And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.
---------------------------------------------------------

"11And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed."

Understanding the present time...
Today, the law and writers of the law are decidedly anti-Christian. Currently, as a law abiding citizen, you can't maintain your Christian integrity publicly.

Jesus warned that persecution would come...

John 15-18 (NIV)
18“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ b If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES GOD COMMAND MEN TO SURRENDER TO EVIL!

If the laws of men cause you to sin, then prophetic "lawlessness" is fulfilled.
If the Church is lawless, then it is useless...

Revelation 3-14 (NIV)
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

Faith...

Those who do not know the Spirit accuse the prophets who wrote the Bible of blindly but creatively theorizing about the existence of some higher imperceivable power... and dismiss it as antiquated superstition. Any reference to prophecy is easily explained away as coincidence, or a product of textual forgery and manipulation for centuries. Ultimately, the spiritless demand proof.

Those who do know the Spirit immediately recognize the true author of the Scriptures by their commonality of content, and ceaseless reference to symptoms of spiritual intervention that only the Spirit filled appreciate and understand. Holy Scripture is a joyful validation for the spiritually attuned and easily accepted as fact. The sheep recognize the call of their shepherd.

So, how does "one who knows" describe the indescribable? How do the spiritually enlightened explain the unseen? The one who knows is content and does not toil with mystery, but is a mystery for those who do not know. What word describes the difference between the two?

No, it is not faith.

The knowledgeable man knows that he knows and does not require faith. Faith then becomes an accusation of the ignorant; Faith is belief in the unreasonable and unfounded they say... The man of Spirit already knows his purpose and place in life. The man of logic and reason requires faith to sleep at night.

Hebrews 11
New King James Version

""1)Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2)For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
3)By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.""

So, what is faith for the one who doubts?
It is proof of creation and God's gift.
It is an unyielding desire for spiritual confirmation of truth... despite better judgment

You asked...
Professing your faith while copying and pasting verses about loving your neighbor as yourself etc is inconsistent with saying you dream of the entire Democratic Party being violently killed. I’m sure you realize that. If you are truly concerned about faith, you’ll walk your talk. Church attendance is plummeting because of people like you.

The Bible is not a book of religion...

The first page of the Bible opens with this;

Genesis 1
New King James Version
1) In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Then continues with this;

26) Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness.

The opening page of the Bible forces you to ask yourself two very important questions...
Do I accept the existence of an all knowing and all powerful triune God?
And...
Do I accept that I am God's creation and He is in control of my destiny?

If your answer is no, then the Spirit will not enable you to understand the rest of the Bible as it should be. You will not see it from God's perspective (Jesus' Amplified Point Of View). You will only intellectualize the obvious wisdom it contains and dismiss the rest, leaving you with many more questions.

However, you shouldn't be discouraged. The fact that those questions will stick with you is also the Spirit at work. If you earnestly seek God then the Spirit will answer you.

On the other hand, if you allow your intellect to continually struggle and argue with the Spirit, then you deny the power of God.

It is better to fear God than trust your own limited understanding. You should also fear your self indulgent and sinful nature. Being made in His image gives you access, a right of passage. But it does not give you any authority, only dominion over lesser creatures.

You should also understand that you are not God, and respect His divinity.

Matthew 12
31)“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32) Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

The Bible is the only place you can find the Spirit of God.

A lot of bad shit has been done in the name of one god or another or justified by belief in same. Better we put god on the shelf of our private beliefs and find real world solutions to the very real problems we have. Deities ain't gonna get it done.

A lot of bad shit has been done in the name of one god or another or justified by belief in same. Better we put god on the shelf of our private beliefs and find real world solutions to the very real problems we have. Deities ain't gonna get it done.
I could EASILY argue that point...
But I wont ;)

I could argue that point as well LOL...
But, this is precisely what "freedom" and "free will" looks like.
Besides... YOU didn't ask 8-)

The guy who didn’t have about 10 of his associates plead guilty to various crimes. The guy who never laundered money for Russian mobsters. The guy who never abused bankruptcy laws to screw laborers. The guy who didn’t mock disabled people or veterans. The guy who hasn’t been accused of sexual assault by a couple dozen women. The guy who didn’t put lying justices in to take away women’s’ rights. The guy who didn’t spark an insurrection. The guy who won’t be in court this week. The guy who lives rent free in your head.
You mean old Racial Jungle Joe who grew up in the Puerto Rican community, drove truck, worked in the private sector for about 10 minutes after getting popped for plagiarism in law school? Who got arrested in South Africa trying to see Nelson Mandela and decided he was the arbiter of people's racial identity and assures us you can't go into a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent? Who after loudly declaring that drug users need to be held accountable quietly got his kid off the hook and his record expunged after a drug arrest? The same kid who decades later got drug-busted out of the Navy after about a month, was given hugely remunerative positions in industries where he had no experience, in countries where he doesn't speak the language - and of course Joedaughtershowers didn't profit from it in *any* way, in fact he assures us he knew nothing about it - despite having been in meetings with Hunter with these people and having been photographed with them on the golf course. That doesn't mean anything!

Why doesn't his daughter's diary put you off your feed about gropey Joe if nothing else does?

You mean old Racial Jungle Joe who grew up in the Puerto Rican community, drove truck, worked in the private sector for about 10 minutes after getting popped for plagiarism in law school? Who got arrested in South Africa trying to see Nelson Mandela and decided he was the arbiter of people's racial identity and assures us you can't go into a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent? Who after loudly declaring that drug users need to be held accountable quietly got his kid off the hook and his record expunged after a drug arrest? The same kid who decades later got drug-busted out of the Navy after about a month, was given hugely remunerative positions in industries where he had no experience, in countries where he doesn't speak the language - and of course Joedaughtershowers didn't profit from it in *any* way, in fact he assures us he knew nothing about it - despite having been in meetings with Hunter with these people and having been photographed with them on the golf course. That doesn't mean anything!

Why doesn't his daughter's diary put you off your feed about gropey Joe if nothing else does?
Everything you hate Biden for here would certainly make him a crappy human being, but assuming it’s all true, was mostly self serving or him trying to keep his son from being a complete loser. He wasn’t hurting other people in the process. Trump left a trail of financial crimes, debts, and associates in jail, not to mention the damage to women’s rights. Your priorities are fucked.

As for his daughter’s journal, we have no context or details, and we have no idea if it’s even true. His daughter is not saying he touched her. Meanwhile dozens of women say trump did. Again, your priorities are fucked.

Last edited:
Everything you hate Biden for here would certainly make him a crappy human being, but assuming it’s all true, was mostly self serving or him trying to keep his son from being a complete loser. He wasn’t hurting other people in the process. Trump left a trail of financial crimes, debts, and associates in jail, not to mention the damage to women’s rights. Your priorities are fucked.

As for his daughter’s journal, we have no context or details, and we have no idea if it’s even true. His daughter is not saying he touched her. Meanwhile dozens of women say trump did. What the hell even goes through your head?
What "damage to women's rights"? You mean abortion? The SCOTUS didn't outlaw abortion they sent the issue back to the states. I support 1st trimester abortion and later under certain circumstances but I also support law based on the Constitution and don't find any wave of constitutional experts saying that Roe was a solid ruling and that the recent SCOTUS decision was an abomination. If it's something important to you then make sure you elect governors who support a reasonable window for abortion but who hopefully aren't leftist assholes on other topics. People can also push for an actual constitutional amendment to enshrine abortion. Roe wasn't an amendment. There's also no "But I really want it" amendment.

Are other Trump accusers of the same basic quality as E. Jean Carroll who I know you recognize is a liar but will never admit to? Obviously I don't condone sexual assault no matter who the perpetrator is but her story doesn't hold water.

Joedaughtershowers did *actual* direct damage to women's rights with his EO allowing dudes in skirts to participate in women's sports as a week one priority. You good with that?

We have plenty of context regarding Ashley Biden's diary. Obviously it's real or they wouldn't be engaging in lawfare persecution of the woman who found it and there's been no statement from Ashley stating it wasn't true when that would be a reasonable and expected thing for her to do. I guarantee there are others who know about it and can vouch that young Ashley told them about it. But you don't care.

No one has been charged or convicted of insurrection so obviously Trump didn't "spark an insurrection" nor did he tell anyone to act like an imbecile and trespass on Jan 6th and hand Dems a present on a silver platter, a pretext for the three-ring kangaroo court circus ever since. The only insurrection was Joedaughtershowers being installed after a rigged election. Don't even start until you can explain those numbers in Wisconsin nursing homes which I already know you can't.

I'm sure you're good with Joedaughtershowers flooding the US with "asylum seekers" and not in any way prioritizing the security of the US, not making what immigrants bring of value to the US as a priority. Not even on your radar to care about.

All you know to do is read from the official bullshit script you were handed. If you had any actual standards you'd be lamenting that Tulsi Gabbard wasn't the nominee instead of the senile Puppet-in-Chief. You know, Tulsi the former Dem who can actually express her own genuine thoughts in clear, articulate sentences, who has such a lack of scandal in her background that Hillary had to make one up out of whole cloth - the "Russian asset" bullshit.

What do you think of Tulsi outing Kamala for her role in withholding exculpatory evidence while she was a prosecutor in Cali?

Last edited:
The Bible is not a book of religion...

The first page of the Bible opens with this;

Genesis 1
New King James Version
1) In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Then continues with this;

26) Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness.

The opening page of the Bible forces you to ask yourself two very important questions...
Do I accept the existence of an all knowing and all powerful triune God?
And...
Do I accept that I am God's creation and He is in control of my destiny?

If your answer is no, then the Spirit will not enable you to understand the rest of the Bible as it should be. You will not see it from God's perspective (Jesus' Amplified Point Of View). You will only intellectualize the obvious wisdom it contains and dismiss the rest, leaving you with many more questions.

However, you shouldn't be discouraged. The fact that those questions will stick with you is also the Spirit at work. If you earnestly seek God then the Spirit will answer you.

On the other hand, if you allow your intellect to continually struggle and argue with the Spirit, then you deny the power of God.

It is better to fear God than trust your own limited understanding. You should also fear your self indulgent and sinful nature. Being made in His image gives you access, a right of passage. But it does not give you any authority, only dominion over lesser creatures.

You should also understand that you are not God, and respect His divinity.

Matthew 12
31)“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32) Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

The Bible is the only place you can find the Spirit of God.
The Creation is the creator, it doesn't need a god and it doesn't need you.

I’ve said I’m against trans athletes on this thread. Biden did not remove restrictions, but allows for restrictions at high school and college levels. It could be more restrictive.

You, on the other hand, voted for and as far as I know still believe was appropriate?

I’ve said I’m against trans athletes on this thread. Biden did not remove restrictions, but allows for restrictions at high school and college levels. It could be more restrictive.

You, on the other hand, voted for and as far as I know still believe was appropriate?

It doesn't matter that you claim you're against it - what matters is that you directly voted for it - Joedaughtershowers made dudes in skirts in women's sports a week one priority. You can't spin that away.

Laken Riley is dead because of the open borders policy you voted for.

At no point did Trump make trespassing inside the Capitol building part of his platform, at no time did he tell the J6 occupiers to do what they did. Further he put out a video telling them to leave.

You've never heard me say anything other than that the J6 occupiers were idiots who didn't give 10 secs thought to the potential repercussions of their actions, you've never heard me say anything other than that they only harmed their cause.

You've never heard me condemn the officer who shot Ashli Babbitt.

What do you think of Tulsi outing Kamala for her role in withholding exculpatory evidence while she was a prosecutor in Cali?

It doesn't matter that you claim you're against it - what matters is that you directly voted for it - Joedaughtershowers made dudes in skirts in women's sports a week one priority. You can't spin that away.

Laken Riley is dead because of the open borders policy you voted for.

At no point did Trump make trespassing inside the Capitol building part of his platform, at no time did he tell the J6 occupiers to do what they did. Further he put out a video telling them to leave.

You've never heard me say anything other than that the J6 occupiers were idiots who didn't give 10 secs thought to the potential repercussions of their actions, you've never heard me say anything other than that they only harmed their cause.

You've never heard me condemn the officer who shot Ashli Babbitt.

You’ve lost all credibility on the border now that Republicans killed the bill to help fix it so Trump can take credit for it if he gets in. It proves the border has always been a political pawn with neither side really wanting to change anything.

Not a fan of Kamala, but you should look in to the details of the Kevin Cooper case if that’s what you’re referring to. He’s a lot like the folks you like to bray about. Long rap sheet including multiple burglaries, rape, and a prison escape. Now you’re going to cry that Kamala didn’t want to help him out of jail? Make up your mind.
Having said that, again I don’t care for Kamala, but see her and Biden as safer choices for the future of this country since they are not destroying faith in our democracy.

Trump didn’t tell J6rs to storm the capital, but they wouldn’t have been there in the first place if he hadn’t convinced them of a massive lie.

Back