Votes: 707 40.2%
  • 5-8 Variety is the spice of life.

Votes: 628 35.7%
  • 9-12 I'm a serious collector.

Votes: 160 9.1%
  • Over 13 Maybe I should open a store.

Votes: 180 10.2%

• Total voters
I have 3 acoustic guitars, and 2 electric, and an electric 5 string bass. It's all I need right now.

I have 5

cheap fender squier start for messin around
American Strat
Takamine Acoustic Electirc
Ibanez TR505 5string bass
1972 Rickenbacker 4001

I've got a few...

Thorn Artisan Master #25
Thorn Artisan Deluxe #51
PRS Hollowbody I with piezo
PRS McCarty Rosewood
Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus
Fender American Strat Deluxe
Fender American Tele with Joe Barden pickups
Martin SP00016CR acoustic
Fender P-Bass

Awaiting delivery of Thorn Artisan Deluxe #72, and a custom built Gretz electric.

Here's a pic of most of 'em:

guitarharem9-26-04.jpg

:D :D :D

I got a Nu Blu Bass... Dillion.

(18 basses, 3 guitars.... that's just stupid!)

Attachments

• DSC00350.jpg
    DSC00350.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 159
One more to the collection. I just got my Christmas present early. A Dean steel bodied resonator. This thing is so friggin cool!.

2 ...electrics
1 ...4 string bass
6 ...acoustics
1 ...Yamaha Silent Guitar
1 ...Line 6 Acoustic Variaxe
= 11.
That's all I think, after all I'm just a keyboard player, who grew up playing sax.

Well, I still have my very first guitar. A Woolworth special. One of those 50 dollar deals and that included the amp! But I have an Ibanez 6 string acoustic, Fender 12 string acoustic, an old Infinox electric 6. It's kind of a pile but the neck plays great. And my main axe is a Carvin DC400 custom. Oh, and my Ibanez bass. S'about it here. Cool thread. I keep drooling on my keyboard tho.
Peace............Kel

As long as we're reviving old threads...

I'm at 7 at the moment...

'98 Takamine F360
'03 Taylor mahogany Baby
'03 Taylor 410-RCE
'04 Taylor 614-CE
'01 Fender USA Strat
'03 ESP LTD EC-1000 (talk about a mouthful)
'00 Fender Mexico P-Bass

Sometime in the near future I'd LOVE to get a Ric 380LPZ but they're so damn hard to find!

guitars owned

Washburn PT-60 6-string electric
Indiana Shannondale 6-string acoustic/electric (currently being shipped from Florida to BC, Canada)

4 electric guitars
3 acoustic guitars
2 electric basses
1 acoustic bass...
----------------

but I feel like I have 200 or so... :eek: :D

I currently have 2 bass guitars and 1 electric guitar.

My favorite is "Der Panzerbass," built for me by Black Rose Customs. 1952 P-bass non-contoured swamp ash body with butterscotch-blonde finish; Seymour Duncan Hot stacked pickups in P/J configuration; string-through-body bridge; Warmoth vintage-tinted neck w/Telecaster bass-style headstock; Kluson-style reverse tuners; stacked V/T controls. Strung with Rotosound RS-99 "Piano String Design" contact-core stainless roundwounds.
BRC010047.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/tacurtis/Basses and Guitars/TACwBRC01004detail1.jpg
BRC01004neckplate2.jpg

My latest, a G&L Tribute L2000. Amber finish; #10 neck; dual MFD pickups; active/passive electronics with lots of onboard switching options. Super-nice bass, outstanding value, great sound, and easily the best ergonomically-designed bass ever made -- very comfortable to play. Strung with Thomastik-Infeld JF-344 Jazz Flats.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/tacurtis/Tribute L2000 Bass Guitar/TribL2kfull_1.jpg

Don't have any photos of my electric guitar, an Epiphone LP Jr with a single P90. Believe it or not, it sounds better than the Gibson LP double cutaway with P100s I had -- for 1/6th the price! (I also had an Epiphpone LP Spl II with Seymour-Duncan 59 PAF's. Man that was a great guitar. . . I really regret selling that one.)

PS: How do you post images in the body of a message (or can you)? I can do it in my signature but it doesn't seem to work here. All I get are links.

Last edited:
'67 Les Paul
'64 Fender Mustang
'66 Fender Music Master Bass
'95 Fender Precision
'68 Epiphone (not sure the style - you can see it in the photo @ www.soundclick.com/pureanalog - best overall guitar I've owned...)
'00 Carlo Robelli Classic Electric-Acoustic
'01 Fender Straticaster
'80 Ibanez Artist
'82 Alverez Acoustic
'03 JT LT Custom (telecaster copy)
'03 JT 200C (Les Paul copy)

I think that's about the whole inventory at the moment...

Back