Hey moskus...

James and Moskus

Selamat Hari Natal and God Jul og Godt Nyttår

:D :D :D

And Merry Christmas to all you other Cakewalkers.

The Dachay Man

I'm back!

:eek:

After a long year, my new studio is up and running in the basement, I got a new Roland V-Drums Lite kit, Sonar 7 and ready to rock! :)

And, oh yeah, i forgot. After almost being together for 10 years we got married! I've called her my wife for "I don't know how long" but now I can use the term correctly! :P
picture-7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm back!

:eek:

After a long year, my new studio is up and running in the basement, I got a new Roland V-Drums Lite kit, Sonar 7 and ready to rock! :)

And, oh yeah, i forgot. After almost being together for 10 years we got married! I've called her my wife for "I don't know how long" but now I can use the term correctly! :P
picture-7.jpg

Moskus my man it's good to see you back.:cool:Now all we have to do is get James Argo back and we can have a Cakewalk family reunion.

I dated my wife for ten years before I married her and we've been together twentyfour altogether.

Still using SONAR?I'm on 6PE but I've been thinking about trying REAPER if for no other reason than the price.

LATER!

Yeah, I'm the pretty one! :D
:eek: :eek:

Now that you have your studio up and running, when are we going to hear some moskus recordings? For all the years you've been around here, I don't think you've ever posted anything.

Of course, there are those who wish I had never posted anything either. :D

Back