Hey moskus...

Repped the page :D

In the process of getting our new house (well... 1915) ready for move in by 9/15 and I too will be starting on putting my studio in the basement...

I just got a copy of Sonar 4 Producer about a month ago and will be perusing these pages quite a bit, as I can't see how I've gotten along without it for so long...

So... if it seems like I'm lurking... I am!

:p

BentRabbit said:
Repped the page :D

In the process of getting our new house (well... 1915) ready for move in by 9/15 and I too will be starting on putting my studio in the basement...
Congrats and rep to you, too. :D

I think this thread started as a way to pad post counts. Now it's turned into a rep orgy.

What depths have we sunk too? :D

Here's some for you too, John. :)

I've been watching... like always... ;)

sssshhhh.... I'm still watching... :cool:

Ssshhhh.... those noises... ssssshhhh....

hi Dachay! :)

I guess we recieved a mail (Sonar 6 announcement) from Cakewalk @ the same week, so we check in here... :)

Now, where is Trojka? :)

hi everyone... :)

Ok, since this thread become reppy reppy spreading stuff (if that matters by the way) then Rep + to Middleman, but it said "You ain't got no more to throw another one to Dachay..." :confused:

Green Chicklets... seriously, is it Mojo related? :confused:

:D :D :D

James Argo said:
I guess we recieved a mail (Sonar 6 announcement) from Cakewalk @ the same week, so we check in here... :)
Perhaps.

I just had a craving for explaining people about latency again... :D

James Argo said:
Hey, today is Cap'n Frank's birthday!

Happy Birthday BluesMeister!!!!

Raise your drinkin' glass... :cool:
I'll join you in wishing the bluesman a happy birthday, but I don't think Frank comes here anymore. :(

Back