Hey moskus...

Paul881 said:
It's the best offer you've had all year :)
I'll have you know there are women pounding down my door. :cool:

Unfortunately, they are wearing badges, carrying guns, and holding arrest warrants. :( :( :(

dachay2tnr said:
I'll have you know there are women pounding down my door. :cool:

Unfortunately, they are wearing badges, carrying guns, and holding arrest warrants. :( :( :(

Having seen your pictures from the Jamfest last weekend, I am not surprised :p

:D

Since this thread seems to be back, thought I might let you all know that the wife is due in late October. Pending the results of an ultrasound this afternoon it might be sooner. An external measurement of my wife last week (at 30 weeks) actually put her at 36, hence the ultrasound. Mind you, we know it's going to be a boy, and if he takes on from his father, a big boy.

Had a few hurdles along the way.. wife was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, which probably explains the size.

Will keep you guys up to date.

Daniel

dachay2tnr said:
I just gave you some for the great news! Congrats.

P.S. Good to see you around these parts again, Daniel.

Thanks Mike,

How's everything been with you? Are the Dachay's still around?

Daniel

Congrats to Porter! :D

So let's see... what's been going on...

Well to sumarize the last year:
Oh yes, in a year I can finally call my wife "my wife". ;)
About 5 years ago (I think) she made a joke about she being her wife, and naturally I've called her that since. The joke's on her though, because it scared the crap out of me. But now I finally had the currage. :D

And we've bought a house, a home, a place to call our own, and so on. I'm building a "studio" in the bacement (hopefully finished in october). Then I'll finally be able to unpack my recording equipment from the boxes. :D'

And still: I don't hate you guys (as much as I should). I'm just busy... :o

moskus said:
Well to sumarize the last year:
Oh yes, in a year I can finally call my wife "my wife". ;)
About 5 years ago (I think) she made a joke about she being her wife, and naturally I've called her that since. The joke's on her though, because it scared the crap out of me. But now I finally had the currage. :D
A wife, huh? :eek:

I used to have one of them myself. :cool:

I'm with John, rep points all around for the wife and house!!!! :D

Back