Greg L to be banned

thanks to 'mr clean' too for the extra negative feedback, great community we have here
lol ...... are you as overly sensitive in real life? Being a good community doesn't mean no one can disagree with you ..... perhaps you're wrong about some things. People don't HAVE to agree with you and they are allowed by forum rules to rep you to let you know.
I almost never rep because I don't care and it's silly.

But for sure .... the fact that you've whined about it publically is garunteed to get you plenty of neg-rep for a while .... that's just how the world functions.

lol ...... are you as overly sensitive in real life? Being a good community doesn't mean no one can disagree with you ..... perhaps you're wrong about some things. People don't HAVE to agree with you and they are allowed by forum rules to rep you to let you know.
I almost never rep because I don't care and it's silly.

But for sure .... the fact that you've whined about it publically is garunteed to get you plenty of neg-rep for a while .... that's just how the world functions.
But....but....he was just joking. :laughings:

Yeah, every time someone claims they were "just joking" after making a total jackass of themselves for a whole thread, I totally believe them. :D

I feel so silly now. I thought he actually WAS being Sir Whiny of Butthurt! Those are great acting skills, make no mistake!

I just got neg rapped by him. Should I start a thread crying about it? :D

I feel so silly now. I thought he actually WAS being Sir Whiny of Butthurt! Those are great acting skills, make no mistake!

Right? I mean seriously, he had this all planned out. Months and months of groundwork, whining about neg rep in the past, slowly setting us up, it was all leading up to this one grand fabulous practical joke! Bravo sir! Bra-fucking-vo!

Back