Greg L to be banned

My post count is like fifteen times yours....because you spent decades only posting in the cave where posts don't count for anything - not in number or content. You get one point per 1000 posts or something like that.

yeah but my "thanks" count is 14 times more than yours.

When you've hit the glass ceiling, and positive reps don't increase your rep....do negative reps still take away?

Let's all negative rep greg and see...just for experiment sake.

lol

yeah but my "thanks" count is 14 times more than yours.

No it isn't. Your thanks count is nothing more than mine because mine is zero. You can't "times" anything by zero. Basic math, dude. I don't "thank" anyone with that little button because there is no "no thanks" button. I actually go through the strenuous effort of typing out "thanks" or give them green rep if I want to thank someone for something.

Hey, how come your glass ceiling is twentyfuckinthree higher than mine?!!?!!
I'm pissed!
It's not fair and I'm in shock after realizing this. Even Ghost is 2 higher than me.
Mods will certainly hear from me about this bull shit!
I want my rep adjusted!

:D

Seeing as your rep is two points more than mine, the only way I can see it being adjusted is downwards.

When you've hit the glass ceiling, and positive reps don't increase your rep....do negative reps still take away?

Let's all negative rep greg and see...just for experiment sake.

lol

It does! Those of us with maxxed rep also swing a big neg hammer. Neg away. And watch how much I won't cry, care, or start threads about it.

I'm giving positive rep to everyone in this thread, except for, well, you know, cause I already used my red on him. :D

No it isn't. Your thanks count is nothing more than mine because mine is zero. You can't "times" anything by zero. Basic math, dude. I don't "thank" anyone with that little button because there is no "no thanks" button. I actually go through the strenuous effort of typing out "thanks" or give them green rep if I want to thank someone for something.
I usually don't pay attention to any of these numbers. I, like you, will just type "thanks" or positive rep someone. The reason I was using the "thanks" function for short time was in the mp3 clinic. I usually positive rep someone when they review my song, even if they bash it and say it sucks. I wanted to positive rep people for reviewing my tunes that I had already positive rep'd and was getting the "spread reputation around" message so I started using the "thanks" function but since then I've dropped doing that.

anyone know how I delete my profile? it's been great but I've had enough of this place, time to leave.

Seriously? You're throwing your toys out of the pram over a few numbers that mean nothing at all?

We're all used to the monthly melt down around here but it's not usually a regular.

I once had some bozo accuse me of trying to "get my post count up". I still don't understand who would care about that, or how that would matter. Unless I look, I don't even know how many posts I have. A mod can remove 3,000 posts from my "count" and I wouldn't even notice. I never knew getting you post count up was a "thing", but I've read more than one person accusing someone of that over the years. Are there websites where this actually matters?

As far as the "Thanx" feature, I know many people don't like it, but I think it's great. There are many times when someone says something, it's not really worth typing out a post saying "Yes, I agree with you", or "That was kind of funny". It's also not really worth clicking the rep thing and saying "Yes, I agree with you", or whatever. Sometimes, you just want to give someone a nod, and clicking the "thanx" thing is perfect. It's like sitting in a room and someone says something that isn't worth sitting up and saying "Yes, what you said made me chuckle". You sometimes just want to give a little nod and smirk and then move on.

Click "thanx" if you agree. Or if you don't agree. Just click "thanx". :D

I once had some bozo accuse me of trying to "get my post count up". I still don't understand who would care about that, or how that would matter. Unless I look, I don't even know how many posts I have. A mod can remove 3,000 posts from my "count" and I wouldn't even notice. I never knew getting you post count up was a "thing", but I've read more than one person accusing someone of that over the years. Are there websites where this actually matters?

As far as the "Thanx" feature, I know many people don't like it, but I think it's great. There are many times when someone says something, it's not really worth typing out a post saying "Yes, I agree with you", or "That was kind of funny". It's also not really worth clicking the rep thing and saying "Yes, I agree with you", or whatever. Sometimes, you just want to give someone a nod, and clicking the "thanx" thing is perfect. It's like sitting in a room and someone says something that isn't worth sitting up and saying "Yes, what you said made me chuckle". You sometimes just want to give a little nod and smirk and then move on.

Click "thanx" if you agree. Or if you don't agree. Just click "thanx". :D

Thanks

Back