Good films?

I saw and didnt like Man of Steel and The Purge

Haven't watched Man of Steel yet cause I'm just really feeling burnt out on superhero movies lately.

The Purge was definitely not what it looked like. I was pretty disappointed and was expecting something more like "The Strangers"... :(

Haven't watched Man of Steel yet cause I'm just really feeling burnt out on superhero movies lately.

The Purge was definitely not what it looked like. I was pretty disappointed and was expecting something more like "The Strangers"... :(

SAME.

Man of Steel was too cheesy. And the Joker ripoff villains in The Purge killed it for me.

I'm planning on checking out WWZ sometime this week.

Watched the Birds with a few of my youngest the other day..... They thought it was the best movie ever!!

The Birds worked. Eerie.

That movie creeps me out for some reason lol...have only seen it once and don't really plan to ever watch it again!

I've been going through Netflix and watching some stuff lately. If you're a fan of old-school action movies I'd recommend Dredd. It's pretty awesome. Kinda like old-school action had a baby with Sci-fi.

Watched the Birds with a few of my youngest the other day..... They thought it was the best movie ever!!

My uncle used to live in Bodega Bay where the birds were filmed. I remember going over as a kid and seeing a few of the places from the film that didn't seem to have changed much since then. Such a great part of the world.

Back