Good films?

watched a couple recently...hollywood thingys

captain america - not that bad, better than thor, looking forward to the avengers film now

rise of planet of the apes - cgi apes were better actors than the real ones, wish it had stayed true to the original film

sucker punch - yup i was sucker punched, like sin city meets chicago, pile of shite

saw a great wee Scottish film called NEDs ( Non Educated Delinquents) started really well, end was a bit obvious but got the era perfect

The movie "30 Seconds or Less" looks like it'll be pretty funny! It's coming out in a week or so.

Actually, screw that ^^^ ...that movie blew hard.

watched a couple recently...hollywood thingys

captain america - not that bad, better than thor, looking forward to the avengers film now

rise of planet of the apes - cgi apes were better actors than the real ones, wish it had stayed true to the original film

sucker punch - yup i was sucker punched, like sin city meets chicago, pile of shite

KC have you watched the remake of Fright Night yet? I saw it Sunday night and thought it was really good! Pretty funny too!

Actually, screw that ^^^ ...that movie blew hard.

KC have you watched the remake of Fright Night yet? I saw it Sunday night and thought it was really good! Pretty funny too!

nope Ill give it a shot...is it just a daft horror because the wife like that kinda stuff?

gonna watch super 8...sure i wont like it

nope Ill give it a shot...is it just a daft horror because the wife like that kinda stuff?

gonna watch super 8...sure i wont like it

I wouldn't really say daft horror...more like horror comedy, kinda has the feel of Zombieland or Shaun of the Dead, although Fright Night is a vampire movie!

I just watched two old favorites. Lost Highway and Videodrome. Cronenberg is awesome. I also watched Natural Born Killers the other night - I still don't exactly know WTF Stone was trying to say with that picture, it was a good flick though. I think my favorite part is the Japanese newscaster talking about how virile Mickey is...

If you haven't seen A Scanner Darkly that is an awesome flick - but I am a big fan of PKD so that might cause me bias.

I just watched two old favorites. Lost Highway and Videodrome. Cronenberg is awesome. I also watched Natural Born Killers the other night - I still don't exactly know WTF Stone was trying to say with that picture, it was a good flick though. I think my favorite part is the Japanese newscaster talking about how virile Mickey is...

If you haven't seen A Scanner Darkly that is an awesome flick - but I am a big fan of PKD so that might cause me bias.

Videodrome! That was kinda weird for it's time.
Did that have Debbie Harry in it? Or I'm I recalling incorrectly.

just saw Kill List today

extremely violent...wont say much in case i spoil it but odd fucking ending and i guessed it, which pissed me off a bit

still Id recommend it if your not averse to violence

Probably, watching Apollo 18 now, bit far fetched, no way the Americans put a man on the moon. :)

Back