Eq?

You are a fucking whiner A Reel Person!

You should have dropped this long ago. What do you really think you have accomplished here? Do you think you have "exposed" me? Made me look like a jerk? Changed how I feel about how I post? What?

Not a single thing has changed except that I see how much of a fucking whiner you are. That is it!

Oh, while we are on insults here, your Davemania shit sucks ass! I cannot believe you spend the time to record that pile of Beetles wannabe crap! If you think you are being musical or otherwise, well, you are not! The crap hurt my ears and made me feel very sorry that you even try to perform music!

The point I am trying to make here is that you suck in music, and probably shouldn't play, even though your mom tells you that you are so good. Nobody thinks so, and if you continue to play, while I will just have to tell you how bad you really are!

I have yet to see on this BBS a more self-serving, untalented (okay FT beat you in both, but not by much!), self-righteous loser! You act like a fucking little a dumbass 16 year old who wants everybody to follow what YOU think is proper and just! LOL.....When you grow up out of that little bubble you live in, you will find that things don't work that way.

Much like you can sit around and talk about "sonusman's wrongs" and look for sympathy for your cause, I can blast the fuck out of your pathetic attempts at music and point out how utterly hypocritical you are! You hide behind the "he is doing it to newcomers" banner, but really, you just don't like me or how I choose to post stuff on this bbs. Fine! You can go ahead and prove how immature you are by denying that, but I actually PAY ATTENTION to what people say, and have read many of your little jabs in relation to posts of mine. You know, I am a big boy. You can just cut through all the crap and say "Ed, I just don't like you!" and be done with it. No need to pull punches here. After that, you are welcome to ignore ANYTHING I post on this BBS, just like I pretty ignore pretty much EVERYTHING you have had to say (which is usually just stupid bullshit about your out of key, out of time, poorly recorded CD that nobody would pay for anyway, so you HAVE to give it away....).

See how easy it is to attack! Up until now, I have layed back, said little in response your inflammatory attacks towards me. In fact, I tried to help you see how stupid your flame really was. I tried to even point out that the humor in my initial post went right on over your wet noodle you call a brain. My second post went even further. Look who's the jackass here. You never bothered to inquire how I might have meant either of those posts. That is called "contempt prior to investigation", and is a symptom of those who are closed minded and hiding stuff about themselves! What, are you a junky? A queer? A Guitar Center salesmen? (that would be horrible!!!)

Having heard your drivel, you may want to go and give a GOOD read to many of my posts. Your productions could really use the suggestions that I offer! Boy, you are right, I am not "expert". But compared to you and what I have heard, I sure in the hell aren't a non-entity like you! God, I am glad that my recording skills don't suck as bad as yours! I would just quit!

In addition, many DON'T find your Davemania crap posts funny at all! You think it is cool to play the "hype to shit product guy", but in reality, you look like a very lonely person who will is willing to show the world just how much of a dork you are by even putting effort into that shit! David probably hasn't taken a close look at it, but I can sure give him a heads up if you would like! I am sure with all that spamming that you could be asked to either stop or get booted from here for spamming. You spam JUST AS MUCH as FT did, but you lack his penmenship to inflame, so people just ignore your hash! That is why you are left to continue, because people feel sorry for how bad your presentation is! Shit, at least FT had some flair and could flame! You are a pathetic loser in both!!!

Hey dumbass, if you are going to flame, at least do it right! Don't back down, and don't show no weakness! A good flame is not hypocritical! It comes from left field and cuts the persons nuts off in a hurry. A proper flame cuts to the chase and does a wholesale condemnation of the person and all there abilities. Of course, it is perfect when you have others that will back you on it too! So get it right next time. You are flaming with the big boys of flame, and you have brought in a little match against someone who uses flame throwers! ;) Be careful...... It helps to be smart when flaming, and you don't appear to be!

(ohhhhhhhhh, you are moving up a notch on my shit list! I threw in a *wink* in this post!)

Ed

Last edited:
You're pathetic, sonusman.

:eek: I feel no need to get down in the gutter with you, sonus, you suckass bitch! None of your half-cocked drivel ever went over my head, but I don't care to read it, 'cause it's boring, and you're an asshole.

Ahhhhhhhh, thank you for proving my point! You are about as predictable as a menstral cycle, and your tunes sound like one....

Ed

Back