Dr. Zaragemca is a FRAUD!!

PhilGood

Juice box hero
We have been spammed over and over by this guy, claiming he is not only a self proclaimed "Master Percussionist" as he is "called by his students" (yet no one else in the world proclaims him as such), but also calls himself "Dr."! Specifically "Dr. Zaragemca", which isn't even his real name!

IS he a doctor, with a degree from an accredited school with a rigorous academic program to certify him as such?

The answer for all people who have wondered this and searched on Google or Yahoo, or any other search engine: Unequivocally - NO!!

He has no such degree! He has no formal schooling which would be required by U.S. or any other country to be deserving of the title "Doctor"! He has no Ph.D., (not even an M.D.) or any certificate or diploma that would give him the title. Not even an honorary one, which would mean very little at best. There are no legitimate documents to be found that state he has earned the right to be called "Doctor"! It is a title he has bestowed upon himself from himself! He is passing himself off as having a music degree, when in fact HE DOES NOT HAVE ONE! He has even used words which do not exist, such as "percutive"! How much of an education do you have when you don't even know when something isn't even a real word!

In his own words:

forums.allaboutjazz.com said:
zaragemca
February 1st, 2006, 01:15 PM

"Clave I don't need a Ph.D....I got more than that,becouse this is from my ancestors the one which brought it from Africa, to me,(I didn't have to go to any University),and not University could give me the true and unconditional knowledge which their trusted on me, also the evolution of the Afrocuban percussion patterns,(from the African Patterns),took place in Cuba,..not inside any University... thanks.Dr. Zaragemca"

So, there you have it! Straight from the horse's mouth! He is NOT a Dr., but claims to be one! Says that he has a "Ph.D." but doesn't! Gives all sorts of links to the matter that lead nowhere and prove nothing!

We have been annoyed by his posts and claims long enough to feel he deserves to be OUTED!

In conclusion, for anyone doing a search on the matter, this is the truth. He deserves all the credibility that any fraud deserves! NONE!

I submit this for all search engines to pick up and index to put this matter to rest!

End of post!

Last edited:
and i've not got a real face either.............oh wait.

hmmmmmm

:p

"you must spread some more reputation around before......" :D

cheers,
wade

I better come clean guys. I can't speak for BlueBear 'cause I don't know him, but I'm definitely human.

My name really is Greg and my last name starts with L.

I like long walks on the beach, poetry, doing volunteer work, curling up with a good book, puppy dogs, deep conversation, and having sulphuric acid dripped onto my taint while masturbating with sandpaper.

I like long walks on the beach, poetry, doing volunteer work, curling up with a good book, puppy dogs, deep conversation, and having sulphuric acid dripped onto my taint while masturbating with sandpaper.

lol gerg, good one. lol, bff and such. :D

Hahaha! Funny guy! :D

What's funny is that there isn't one shred of credible evidence anywhere on the net about this fucking zaragemca hack. The only things you find are his barely coherent "articles" that he posted himself at various drum forums. You would think that someone with the credentials that he claims to have would be pretty well known. Nope. Dipshit is a legend in his own mind.

What's funny is that there isn't one shred of credible evidence anywhere on the net about this fucking zaragemca hack. The only things you find are his barely coherent "articles" that he posted himself at various drum forums. You would think that someone with the credentials that he claims to have would be pretty well known. Nope. Dipshit is a legend in his own mind.

Maybe he is AKEX.....:D

Why do I feel like he's going to copy and paste his bio in this thread also?

The one with no spaces after the periods.

Well, there is the 3 videos he posted on Youtube!

You know, Youtube? Where you have to be somebody really important to be able to put up a video? Ordinary folks just aren't allowed. It's that exclusive!

....And now I'm pissed off at Dr.'s John and Hook. Those fuckers.

...and someone needs to start investigatin Tonille and find out if that guy really was a Captain.

Back