Doubling Vocals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a question, and was given bullshit responses, the kind that says, we are all veterans of the recording war, you are merely a token buying visitor. I dont give a rats if you were here before Lincoln, just like it means nothing when somebody says theyve been playing guitar for 20 years, yeah and for 19 1/2 you havent learned anything new

No, rami is not nearly as good, but that wasnt the point. Springsteen wouldnt even blame my lack of skill, he would accept it as a conversation piece and say how he does it. See? When your good you dont talk like that

Endless speculation.
Every single part of that is in your head, except of course the original question, and the part about Rami not being as good as Springsteen.

I hope you're enjoying this, RAMI. :D

No I just fear that my children and grandchildren might one day visit this site, and get their information here.

By your own admission (asking questions here), they'd do better coming here than asking you.

I don't understand how you don't understand this.....

Summary.
"Can everyone here please help me; I can't do something.

<Insert answers here>

You're all shit. I'm definitely better. I consistently refuse to prove it though."

Springsteen wouldnt even blame my lack of skill, he would accept it as a conversation piece and say how he does it. See? When your good you dont talk like that

Obviously you are not reading all the posts....
On page one, you asked, and a bunch of people accepted your questions as a conversation, and then provided answers on how they do it.
You were not satisfied by any one single answer. You kept insisting that even the pros who can't sing, are still able to get it perfect, (which is what you were after)....but again, that was followed by a few more helpful responses, which also didn't satisfy you.
After that...it started to slide downhill, because you started getting defensive about your talent/skill, while at the same time attacking other members' talent/skill....and you're still doing it....but amusingly (and no surprise) you show nothing of your actual talent/skill.

So now you're just arguing about the arguments (most of which you initiated with that chip on your shoulder)...yet you worry about your kids and other people reading this thread for information purposes. :D
Well, dude, most of the answers you got ARE spot-on about double tracking vocal techniques....so the info is there.
After that, it's been just you showing your own personal frustration at not being able to double track vocals well enough, no matter what techniques was suggested or that you've tried.

Hey...call Springsteen and have the conversation with him....get on with it already, stop beating this to death. At this point, no one here is going to have a "conversation" with you about anything....it’s become purley amusement, like dunking the clown in the water booth at the fair.

Ok. I'm bored now.

This thread has outlived any usefulness it may have had, and is now just a slangfest.

So I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back