Doubling Vocals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine, in this age of digital recording and all the pop music singing wannabees, that digital editing and effects have a hell of a lot to do with the sound the OP is tryingto achieve/fathom.

But I'll probably be wrong as this won't be what he wants to read.

Fair enough. I actually like this answer because there is a congruence between your music samples and your answer. The degree of delusionism is not that great

No I figured out pretty quickly you didnt have a secret, I mean besides that you are all wannabes and think you are professionals. At this point it's about not taking any crap, which you pretend to not be dishing out, but not fooling anybody.

Nobody has even attempted to answer without fingerpointing, and now your responses are again MY fault.

Here it comes again....another case of self-combustion.

Spontaneous_self_combustion_by_torvenius.jpg

Who asked you to solve my problems? I asked how people accomplished it, what I got was it was my skill and my inexperience. No, its how do YOU do it, thats what I asked. If you give me smack about its my lack of talent, then I listen to the samples that you bravely(admittedly) supply. And then I know my question was not going to be answered

I read this 3 times and I still don't understand what you're trying to say. Your tenses are all over the place, a bit of proper grammar/sentence structure/punctuation wouldn't go astray. I honestly don't understand what you're trying to tell me, so I can't reply.

Hey man....you've been dragging an AWFUL big chip on your shoulder about your talents in this thread....so post it up.

AFA your questions and our answers....MAN...you got a boat-full...and none of them were to your liking and your expertise. :rolleyes:

Excuse me, I wasnt the one who said you weren talented enough to answer me, I was merely the one who said you werent talented enough to answer me with arrogance, cabice?

Excuse me, I wasnt the one who said you weren talented enough to answer me, I was merely the one who said you werent talented enough to answer me with arrogance, cabice?

Nice try, loser. Why are you back-tracking???? Post up or shut up. At this point, you're just making a bigger idiot of yourself with every post.Why are you scared to post your music? It's not as if you'd end up with any less credibility than you already have now?.

I read this 3 times and I still don't understand what you're trying to say. Your tenses are all over the place, a bit of proper grammar/sentence structure/punctuation wouldn't go astray. I honestly don't understand what you're trying to tell me, so I can't reply.

Wonderful news, now I dont have to read your responses?

You are the one who's posts are riddled with arrogance.

I'm just ROTFLMAO... :D .....arrogance hasn't even crossed my mind.....yet....capice? :)
(not "cabice"...whice is a taxi carrying bags of ice).

Nice try, loser. Why are you back-tracking???? Post up or shut up. At this point, you're just making a bigger idiot of yourself with every post.Why are you scared to post your music? It's not as if you'd end up with any less credibility than you already have now?.

Because the difference is I dont assume you are shit, only through careful examination do I deduce this. You on the other hand assume somebody who asks a question doesnt have your level of skill, talent and knowledge. And for the good of mankind I tackle this issue

Because the difference is I dont assume you are shit, only through careful examination do I deduce this. You on the other hand assume somebody who asks a question doesnt have your level of skill, talent and knowledge. And for the good of mankind I tackle this issue

To be fair, your own posts could lead one to believe that maybe you don't know what you're doing. Double tracking isn't some magical skill. That you had to ask about such an elementary tracking technique could lead someone to believe that maybe you need better understanding. Maybe you just were looking for conversation. Maybe this was a ruse just to troll. In any case, you just do it. Everyone does it differently but the general goal is pretty much always the same. Sing it twice. Make it work.

Wow! That was lame, man. I don't assume anything, which is why I'm asking you why you're so scared to post your music?

Why are you scared to post your music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back