Doubling Vocals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this blow hard is scared to post his music tells me all I need to know about how talentless he is. I've noticed over the years that the ones with chip on their shoulders are always the biggest critics and the least talented people. They try to fool people with the 'tudes. But, since the proof is in the pudding and he's scared to show it, I'm 100% sure he knows he'd fall flat on his face if he had to post any music.

Foot + Mouth= Embarrassed turtle.

Verdict: No talent. All anger.

Oh, and I know you didn't receive any PM's from any imaginary "chicken supporters". Your cover's blown loser. You have no talent and no supporters. Just buy a staple gun and end it already. :D

See ya. :)

To be fair, your own posts could lead one to believe that maybe you don't know what you're doing. Double tracking isn't some magical skill. That you had to ask about such an elementary tracking technique could lead someone to believe that maybe you need better understanding. Maybe you just were looking for conversation. Maybe this was a ruse just to troll. In any case, you just do it. Everyone does it differently but the general goal is pretty much always the same. Sing it twice. Make it work.

This is a good point, why would somebody assume that its my lack of talent or lack of skills, without hearing it? THIS IS AN EXCELLENT POINT.

Samples were offered here, that was their choice, but ud think they would tone it done a bit in lieu of this

The fact that this blow hard is scared to post his music tells me all I need to know about how talentless he is. I've noticed over the years that the ones with chip on their shoulders are always the biggest critics and the least talented people. They try to fool people with the 'tudes. But, since the proof is in the pudding and he's scared to show it, I'm 100% sure he knows he'd fall flat on his face if he had to post any music.

Foot + Mouth= Embarrassed turtle.

Verdict: No talent. All anger.

Oh, and I know you didn't receive any PM's from any imaginary "chicken supporters". Your cover's blown loser. You have no talent and no supporters. Just buy a staple gun and end it already. :D

See ya. :)

Ok mr 70's boxed in sound, wanna be kiss redux. You werent good enough then, and why would think you are now? :wtf:

This is a good point, why would somebody assume that its my lack of talent or lack of skills, without hearing it? THIS IS AN EXCELLENT POINT.

They would have to assume if they haven't heard it. You answered your own question. I already explained it. Your own words could potentially lead someone to believe that you don't know what you're doing. Your quick anger and criticisms reek of over-compensation. That might be why some people think you lack talent. For example, if someone posts a question asking how to tune their guitar, it's probably safe to assume that they can't play very well even without hearing them try. Then when they go apeshit over it, it's pretty much confirmed.

Oh cmon now I got you at least 6 times
I'd be interested to see them....

I did post a song that was double, triple and quadruple tracked by a well known singer in a band of well known musicians that I recorded. I explained how it was done...you seem to have ignored it. It doesn't seem you are interested this at all.

Ok mr 70's boxed in sound, wanna be kiss redux. You werent good enough then, and why would think you are now? :wtf:

If you could double track like RAMI this thread wouldn't exist.

When someone proves to have talent, all of a sudden you have a go at their genre.
When someone in your genre proves to be talented, I guess you'll take issue with the colour of their tshirt or something.....? :facepalm:

Keep walking. You're not going to learn anything here, and you're certainly not going to contribute.

.....and on and on it goes. A one man mission to insult every member of the forum he came to to ask questions of.

Just to go back to the original question of how to get 2 vocals to match up pretty much as accurately the same. I would think the best way would be to practice, practice and then practice some more. If you know the song well enough you should be able to nail 2 takes pretty much cock on identical. You could record one good take and practice singing over that take and learn the nuances and everything that you didn't notice when you first did that take. Or record in snippets, a line/verse at a time. Get them as close as possible and then mix to taste.

Not really rocket science!

But I'm a shit singer and do this for fun. What do I know! :thumbs up:

If you could double track like RAMI this thread wouldn't exist.

When someone proves to have talent, all of a sudden you have a go at their genre.
When someone in your genre proves to be talented, I guess you'll take issue with the colour of their tshirt or something.....? :facepalm:

Keep walking. You're not going to learn anything here, and you're certainly not going to contribute.

No I provided the talent in the 3 springsteen tracks. You learn from greatness, you dont learn from mediocrity.

Rami nooddle is a halfway decent recording artist, he cant tell me its my lack of talent.

Discussions about the best techniques is what it should be.

They would have to assume if they haven't heard it. You answered your own question. I already explained it. Your own words could potentially lead someone to believe that you don't know what you're doing. Your quick anger and criticisms reek of over-compensation. That might be why some people think you lack talent. For example, if someone posts a question asking how to tune their guitar, it's probably safe to assume that they can't play very well even without hearing them try. Then when they go apeshit over it, it's pretty much confirmed.

No, the problem is the regulars here all believe they are something special and know all about recording, they dont

I'd be interested to see them....

I did post a song that was double, triple and quadruple tracked by a well known singer in a band of well known musicians that I recorded. I explained how it was done...you seem to have ignored it. It doesn't seem you are interested this at all.

okkkkk, where is this track? :facepalm:

No I provided the talent in the 3 springsteen tracks. You learn from greatness, you dont learn from mediocrity.

Why are you here then? I wan't answer to that; It's a genuine question.

If everyone on this board except you is mediocre, why ask us for advice? Is anyone worthy?
I'm fairly sure Springsteen isn't a member here.

What's your point about RAMI? He isn't as good as Springsteen? No shit.........

No offense, RAMI. :p

Why are you here then? I wan't answer to that; It's a genuine question.

If everyone on this board except you is mediocre, why ask us for advice? Is anyone worthy?
I'm fairly sure Springsteen isn't a member here.

I asked a question, and was given bullshit responses, the kind that says, we are all veterans of the recording war, you are merely a token buying visitor. I dont give a rats if you were here before Lincoln, just like it means nothing when somebody says theyve been playing guitar for 20 years, yeah and for 19 1/2 you havent learned anything new

What's your point about RAMI? He isn't as good as Springsteen? No shit.........

No offense, RAMI. :p

I asked a question, and was given bullshit responses, the kind that says, we are all veterans of the recording war, you are merely a token buying visitor. I dont give a rats if you were here before Lincoln, just like it means nothing when somebody says theyve been playing guitar for 20 years, yeah and for 19 1/2 you havent learned anything new

No, rami is not nearly as good, but that wasnt the point. Springsteen wouldnt even blame my lack of skill, he would accept it as a conversation piece and say how he does it. See? When your good you dont talk like that

No, the problem is the regulars here all believe they are something special and know all about recording, they dont

You're moving the goalposts. You asked how people do things, they answered. No one said any of this is hard-fast rules. It's just individual techniques - which is what you asked for. So again, what's the big deal? How has getting your specific question answered sent you off the deep end?

You're moving the goalposts. You asked how people do things, they answered. No one said any of this is hard-fast rules. It's just individual techniques - which is what you asked for. So again, what's the big deal? How has getting your specific question answered sent you off the deep end?

No I just fear that my children and grandchildren might one day visit this site, and get their information here.

Well, my father liked Buddy Holly, when I was a kid I thought it was shit, wow was I wrong. Connect the dots

Ok........connecting the dots........you always start out wrong and then eventually come around? Did I get that right? So in some time you'll see the light in this thread too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back