Do you care...

Its not one agency saying it...its 17 intelligence agencies

Trump is not going to be stopped being president, this has nothing to do with that...No one is even saying hacked elections or hacked emails were significant in his victory. Existing power structure? who is that?

Arrests? Theyve already identified two groups working from Russia that hacked the DNC...who are they going to arrest? who are the going to name? who do you think the Russians will extradite, themselves ?

Its nothing to do with the current regime, and the NSA may very well be useless...Im guessing most of the US intelligence agencies are when it comes to this kind of attack.

Obama made them issue this knowing Hillary had lost a month before hand :rolleyes:

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07...omeland-security-and-office-director-national

with the greatest respect and in the spirit of the new found non combative approach to political discussions in here, you are completely nuts :D

With the greatest of respect as well. You are not an authority on anything on this subject. You're most likely not a member of any of these '17 intelligance agencies' What even are these 17 agencies? Or is that something Hillary told you? She said it in the debates, but that doesnt make it so.

My veiws are my opinion based on what I've seen and I'm entitled to them as are you to yours.

As to me being nuts? Well you are not an authority on my mental state. You are perfectly within your rights to debate my views, but not to insult my sanity.
So kindly piss off.
:D

I saw a news item today, Russia attacks unclassified email server at the Pentagon. OK, really that should be no big surprise. Top military officials email server an the Russians are trying to hack it. Really?

But the news being the news missed the biggest story, this email server, this is the email server of the top guys and it took two weeks to get the new server up and running. Two week! Are you kidding me! Now that should have been the story.

I wonder if the Russians are behind some of the spam on HR, to get to all of those recording secrets we have. Just wondering.

With the greatest of respect as well. You are not an authority on anything on this subject. You're most likely not a member of any of these '17 intelligance agencies' What even are these 17 agencies? Or is that something Hillary told you? She said it in the debates, but that doesnt make it so.

My veiws are my opinion based on what I've seen and I'm entitled to them as are you to yours.

As to me being nuts? Well you are not an authority on my mental state. You are perfectly within your rights to debate my views, but not to insult my sanity.
So kindly piss off.

I called you nuts with a friendly emoticon and in a joking manner

I can list the 17 intelligent agencies if you like ir you can look them up yourself. You can also ignore the other points or PM me again to tell me not to engage with you anymore.

Politics dont belong in here, or maybe I dont...this is a mistake allowing them in as its already causing ill feeling.

So, with the greatest respect, you piss off...

---------- Update ----------

I saw a news item today, Russia attacks unclassified email server at the Pentagon. OK, really that should be no big surprise. Top military officials email server an the Russians are trying to hack it. Really?

But the news being the news missed the biggest story, this email server, this is the email server of the top guys and it took two weeks to get the new server up and running. Two week! Are you kidding me! Now that should have been the story.

I wonder if the Russians are behind some of the spam on HR, to get to all of those recording secrets we have. Just wondering.

Its not true, its a conspiracy to stop Trump becoming president.

I called you nuts with a friendly emoticon and in a joking manner

I can list the 17 intelligent agencies if you like ir you can look them up yourself. You can also ignore the other points or PM me again to tell me not to engage with you anymore.

Politics dont belong in here, or maybe I dont...this is a mistake allowing them in as its already causing ill feeling.

So, with the greatest respect, you piss off...

I sent you a very friendly pm suggesting we only engage on topics we can agree on to avoid conflict and dislike.

You missed the point as evident in the pm exchange. I dont mind disagreement, but I object to being insulted.

You don't know me well enough to call me nuts even in your 'so called joking manner'.

IPolitics dont belong in here, or maybe I dont...this is a mistake allowing them in as its already causing ill feeling.
You belong here, but political discussions here at HR always end up with someone being offended regardless of whether or not an opinion was expressed with a :) at the end of a comment.

The OP asked, "Do you care?"

My answer is, "No".

We're still trying out politics in Prime Time. Please continue to be courteous to each other and don't call out individuals, or their nuts.
Peace...

Reactions: TAE
For the record, I'm not a trump supporter OR a Hillary supporter. I think they are both bad.
Just so y'all don't try to pigeonhole me.

Its not one agency saying it...its 17 intelligence agencies

Trump is not going to be stopped being president, this has nothing to do with that...No one is even saying hacked elections or hacked emails were significant in his victory. Existing power structure? who is that?

Arrests? Theyve already identified two groups working from Russia that hacked the DNC...who are they going to arrest? who are the going to name? who do you think the Russians will extradite, themselves ?

Its nothing to do with the current regime, and the NSA may very well be useless...Im guessing most of the US intelligence agencies are when it comes to this kind of attack.

Obama made them issue this knowing Hillary had lost a month before hand :rolleyes:

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07...omeland-security-and-office-director-national

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to kcearl again.

I'm still a Thanks virgin and I ain't poppin' it for you.... :D

Stay tuned folks. Stay tuned. Somebody said the source for a lot of the information wasn't the Russians but someone inside the DNC. I don't know, that's what they're saying. They're saying it. Stay tuned.

^my best trump impression

What do you guys know from dippings, you can't even figure out the difference between a cookie and a biscuit. Ha!

No, you cant tell the difference between a scone and a biscuit.

I doubt you even know the legal definition of cookies v cake, most of your cookies are legally cake in some countries.

Biscuit - when stale it goes soft
Cake - when stale it goes hard

I like America but this kinda craziness gets on my nips! Sort it out! You are all completely nuts!* :D

*And not peanuts, theyre a legume...theyre not even a fucking nut!!!!

I see the FBI informed the DNC 11 times it was being hacked

They even gave them an IP address of a hacker

They even invited them to a sit down to discuss the hacks

They ignored it all :facepalm:

lol @ legal definition. you're nuts :mad:

and real men drink coffee

Just curious: Is there a legal definition requirement in britland so the govt can determine the amount of sin tax to place on various sweets? If so, out of curiosity how much tax is there on 15-20 ginger snaps, or would that amount eaten in one sitting land me in the clink?

Back