DAW Users With ADD

DAW users with boats, trailers and tractors.

Add in a dash of home improvement, and sprinkle in some music if you have the time.

The Nursery!
You can see the pecking order being established right away.
The one that runs is lecturing to the others and they seem to be paying attention.

I think he's saying "You too can have sex over 60. You just have to believe.
And use lots of axle grease."

THE NURSERY.jpg

Maybe you can ask Tree if he's got a painting attachment for one of his Gravelys, I get the feeling he's got an itchy tractor finger.
Well, it's not intentionally a painting attachment. And you'd have to redefine burning engine oil as "paint." But other than that, I'm sure we could come up with something.

Happy Memorial day!

It's supposed to rain today, but other than that the weather has been great considering what we've been through. Of course I got a killer cold the moment the weather changed, but thems the breaks.

Air conditioners in the windows today, a holiday tradition.:drunk:

Happy Memorial day!

Back at you!!

Went to a Memorial Day party yesterday at our drummer's house. It was also sort of a going away party for one of our singers. (He is leaving for North Carolina on Wednesday. :( The group will persevere, but we are going to lose a little on our harmonies.) Weather was picture perfect. Mid 70s, no humidity, wispy clouds, no bugs to speak of. Life is good.

Back at you!!

Went to a Memorial Day party yesterday at our drummer's house. It was also sort of a going away party for one of our singers. (He is leaving for North Carolina on Wednesday. :( The group will persevere, but we are going to lose a little on our harmonies.) Weather was picture perfect. Mid 70s, no humidity, wispy clouds, no bugs to speak of. Life is good.

No post Italy report?

Did you stay in the hotel room the whole time?

You should invite Q into your group, or is there a no Mets/Jets fan policy?

Hey, that's a really nice boat trailer. Looks kind of old school. Both tires hold air?
Well how strange is that? I was looking to rent that very same yacht with my brothers family for one of my next years vacations.(Lady Kathryn V).:cool::D

Well how strange is that? I was looking to rent that very same yacht with my brothers family for one of my next years vacations.(Lady Kathryn V).:cool::D
I can let you have it for a very reasonable price. ;)

BTW, it makes you wonder what Lady Kathryns I to IV got.

BTW, how did you know the name? I don't think you can read it in the picture. And it only costs 450,000 Euros per week to rent... plus expenses, of course. :rolleyes:

Back