DAW Users With ADD

Yes, the zombie apocalypse that broke out in Detroit years ago is still rabid...they have a quite wonderful museum of art that is located dead center of hell...we tried it once, we brought our own sack lunches to eat out in their sculpture gardens and gardens and we were warned, literally, "...the 'vagrants' are *aggressive*...", yeah, we laughed it off, not knowing the level of hell of Detroit had us in...yeah, like zombies, coming out from nowhere, it felt very much like we were in a South Park episode or a twisted Salvador Dali dream...yeah, never forget the hell Detroit is...there's hiways going around Detroit that actually, with no more of a warning of a few orange cones...at the precipice of where they long ago simply stopped building it...I mean...yeah...Xanax blow darts would be handy as well.

A WASSSSUP & PEACE 2-FINGAZ' to my bruthas' "Touche'-2ndTenr", "Placid-AcidRock" - (special shout-outs to Paul 881 & ChuckU)- along with all you other multiple-mental-disorder patients who reside in the "DAW with ADDDDDDDD" ward of the "Creedmore-Bellevue Institute for the Musically Insane"!

Hope everything has been well, healthy & happy for all!

Me!? Life's been good, but still hate my job. Still playing bass & still writing/recording crappy-@ss songs! Bought a used Yammy keyboard and about to purchase a used, Groove Percussion DK120 drum-set (I can no longer bear w. "canned" dig kits, samples, percussion software, etc.).
Oh & BTW, I had a unusually unique, pleasant & most enjoyable Christmas Day-2014; ....
I got to hang with in NYC- ALL THE WAY FROM SPAIN - top-flite, extremely SUPREME & MOST TALENTED drummer, STEPHEN JORDAN (along with his charming & friendly wife, daughter & son) !!

"Who the heck is this Stephen Jordan" you ask?

C'mon you know!!! He's HR.Com's long-time, valued member, JORDOKID ! He & his fam flew in to NYC & on Christmas Day, I took him & fam on a tour of the var spots in the City! Great time!
GREAT TIME INDEED! Gotta' run! Luv ya' all!

QrM

spockfascinating.jpg

Me!? Life's been good, but still hate my job.

It's the Q Master. How goes it, doood.

This has to be the fourth or fifth job you've had since I've been on this bbs, and you've hated every one one of them. :facepalm:

You need to do what I did... drum roll... RETIRE.

:cool: :cool: :D

Then again, I still need some people to keep making their contributions to the SS fund. Acidrock alone is not enough. So maybe you should keep working. :o

P.S. In case you hadn't heard, I got a new grandchild last month. A bouncing, baby boy. Now I have one of each - but they're 7 years apart. :(

A WASSSSUP & PEACE 2-FINGAZ' to my bruthas' "Touche'-2ndTenr", "Placid-AcidRock" - (special shout-outs to Paul 881 & ChuckU)- along with all you other multiple-mental-disorder patients who reside in the "DAW with ADDDDDDDD" ward of the "Creedmore-Bellevue Institute for the Musically Insane"!

Hope everything has been well, healthy & happy for all!

Me!? Life's been good, but still hate my job. Still playing bass & still writing/recording crappy-@ss songs! Bought a used Yammy keyboard and about to purchase a used, Groove Percussion DK120 drum-set (I can no longer bear w. "canned" dig kits, samples, percussion software, etc.).

QrM

I'll be stopping over for Easter, then I'll check out your gear and jams. I'll bring my bagpipes.

It's the Q Master. How goes it, doood.

This has to be the fourth or fifth job you've had since I've been on this bbs, and you've hated every one one of them. :facepalm:

You need to do what I did... drum roll... RETIRE.

:cool: :cool: :D

Make that the 8th since I've been a member here. Mannnn, I would LUV NOTHING MORE than to use the "R"-word but unfortunately my daughter is in college (3rd year) & I have to "maintain" her school's professors, deans, RA's, etc. high standard of living - you know what I mean. :(

P.S. In case you hadn't heard, I got a new grandchild last month. A bouncing, baby boy. Now I have one of each - but they're 7 years apart. :(

Hey man, CON-GRAD-JU-MO-LATIONS!!!! :thumbs up: Glad you got that G-son so you can properly lead & guide him to that most righteous path of GLORY ....
...the GLORY of being a METS & JETS FAN!!!!:D I have 2 myself; 7 & 3-yr old grandaughters the oldest of which I failed MIGHTILY in trying to lead her to be a JET- GangGreen Fandroid.:( My son put a jinx on her & she became a die-hard GIANTS FAN.:(She even attended the G's 2011 SB Victory parade in NYC).
Seriously bro' congratulations & stay BLESSED!

Attachments

• My Grndghtr Bria at the Giants 2012 SB Parade in NYC.jpg
    My Grndghtr Bria at the Giants 2012 SB Parade in NYC.jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 23
Yo' "EVERYBODY SAY ACID ROCK- ACIIIID ROCKKKKK", mannnn you are more than welcome! Hit me up
anytime you're in the tri-state area!:thumbs up:

My wife and son were in NY last year for the band trip. I still haven't been there yet, but it's on my list. When I do come I'll definitely get a hold of you because it's always good to know someone who knows their way around. Plus once we establish our bass and bagpipes duo, we can quit our shitty jobs and hit the road like rock stars.

Do you know what kind of keyboard the guy has?

To further elaborate on this, last night he showed up with 2 keyboards. A Korg and a Yamaha. He left one of them here, along with his dual keyboard stand. I guess he uses the other one to practice. ???

On one he was getting a real nice B-3 sound. All in all it adds a lot to the group. Best we've sounded since the other guys left, even with the weaker vocals.

Yeah, but we have TWO NFL teams. :p

Well, maybe 1 considering that the Jets just landed on" REVIS ISLAND", obtained ACro, hi-jacked B Marshall for a 5th-rd-pick;), improved their OL & have the 6th pick in the DRAFT!!! :o

.......there, fixed that for you good buddy!!!:D

My wife and son were in NY last year for the band trip. I still haven't been there yet, but it's on my list. When I do come I'll definitely get a hold of you because it's always good to know someone who knows their way around. Plus once we establish our bass and bagpipes duo, we can quit our shitty jobs and hit the road like rock stars.

Chu' got it mang!:thumbs up:

You got it, Q!!! Jets have always been the best team in March.

2nd Tnr & Beeze......both of you can kiss my ENTIRE......" '69, SB3, 1st AFC , & ONLY TEAM TO PREDICT & GUARANTEE A VICTORY IN SuperBowl CHAMPEEN HISTORY" butta-ar-ski!!!

Pfffffft & an eternal line of Malaysian-cooties to you both (I couldnt think of nuthin else to jinx u guys with)!!!

Poor Q, there are worse teams than the Jets (not many), but yet they are always the clowns of the NFL. Just as a heads up, you may want to build a bomb shelter for when the Brandon Marshall trade blows up. There must be a thought that if they can't win titles, they can at least win headlines. Fandom is a brutal mistress.

To further elaborate on this, last night he showed up with 2 keyboards. A Korg and a Yamaha. He left one of them here, along with his dual keyboard stand. I guess he uses the other one to practice. ???

On one he was getting a real nice B-3 sound. All in all it adds a lot to the group. Best we've sounded since the other guys left, even with the weaker vocals.

Well that sounds good. I made the comment because it seemed as though the musicians you've been going through, regardless of musical skills, have had a lack of technical skills or equipment knowledge.

Fortunately I don't have to deal with band members, sorry Q I'm taking my bagpipes on the road by myself, you've been replaced by a pedal.

The weather

Spectacular!

Great truck cleaning weather.

LATER!!!

Back