DAW Users With ADD

So... We added a keyboard player to our band last night. Sounded pretty good for the first practice. Now we have 2 gits, keyboard, drums, and percussion/harmonica. Still need a bass, and some people who can sing.

What is it with all these musicians who don't sing? :mad: :confused:

I guess we can get the keyboard to cover some bass, but it's not the same thing imho.

Those things are awesome. Did you get one for your daughter, too?

Blue and Pink pair lol

theyre massive, like business class seat on an airbus :facepalm:

---------- Update ----------

It's pretty nice, but I prefer the La-Z-Boy myself. Did you put it in the den next to the big screen tv?

i dont watch tv, I make organic animals from wheat shafts as entertainment

So... We added a keyboard player to our band last night. Sounded pretty good for the first practice. Now we have 2 gits, keyboard, drums, and percussion/harmonica. Still need a bass, and some people who can sing.

What is it with all these musicians who don't sing? :mad: :confused:

I guess we can get the keyboard to cover some bass, but it's not the same thing imho.

I was playing bass and singing in a band until I got kicked out because I'm always traveling. :(

I get close sometimes. But never seem to have time for visits when I'm on the road. I suppose to meet up with KC several times but never pulled it together.

Sunday!
More work in the garage!

I really let things go over the winter, but I'm taking advantage of this heat wave.

That's a lot better than having the bass player cover the keyboard parts.

Do you know what kind of keyboard the guy has?
Good point. :)

Apparently he has several. He brought one over on Friday, but I didn't pay attention to the brand. I did notice it was fairly big. Not 88 keys, of course, but maybe something in the 60 range.

We asked him about playing bass on it, and he said he has a "split" keyboard which would be better for that. Not sure what that meant, but I assume it means that rather than remove the very low/high keys from an 88 key board, they leave the low octave intact and remove the second or third octave. ???? Or perhaps one that allows you to assign different sounds to different sections (bass for low keys, piano for higher keys). ????

Weather
We're going to be up in the 50s this weekend. :D :D :D <---- that's happy Mike

It's still going to take several days of that to get rid of the snow on the ground, but I'm hoping we've seen the last of that.

Back